+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address on passport for the spouse's Indian passport

yojorijo

Jul 14, 2016
Hi:
My wife works in Pune city in India. However, her recently issued passport contains her address in Sangli (another city). She preferred her permanent address from Sangli to be on passport instead of the temporary address in Pune. Will this be an issue for her PR application when I sponsor her?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi:
My wife works in Pune city in India. However, her recently issued passport contains her address in Sangli (another city). She preferred her permanent address from Sangli to be on passport instead of the temporary address in Pune. Will this be an issue for her PR application when I sponsor her?
Should not be an issue. She applied 4 ppt while she was in PUNE. If worry so much explain on a sep sheet and attach , they read all sheets. Passport address does not bind a person from moving.

yojorijo

Jul 14, 2016
She had her original passport when she was in her town (Sangli). However, her name had to be corrected due to a typo. The re-issue of passport application had to be done from Pune, but address on passport was still put as the permanent one in Sangli, and police verification happened in Sangli. If she applies for PCC with Sangli address on passport, then will that create a problem because PV will be done accordingly for that address?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
@singleman can you please advise?
AS I said write exact truth on a paper >>attach it with application>>TRUST me they will read and further TRUST you on this issue which is NOT a big deal for IRCC. DOn't have to change addresses on the passport wastage of times and money. Rest ask more members here