+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History..do we need to submit proof?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
While filling the application after ITA for address History, do we need to submit/upload proof e.g letters received on those addresses?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Thank you. I have a question regarding pcc, maybe you can give me some clarifications. I live in the country where i born and raised, i spent my whole life here. I know that i can get pcc which is valid for 6 months. However, if i travel for business purposes after my pcc has been issued does my pcc becomes void?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you. I have a question regarding pcc, maybe you can give me some clarifications. I live in the country where i born and raised, i spent my whole life here. I know that i can get pcc which is valid for 6 months. However, if i travel for business purposes after my pcc has been issued does my pcc becomes void?
no. your travels to another country has no impact on the PCC issued for your resident country. PCC for your resident country states that you have no criminal charges or court cases only for that country.

if your travels to any other country is cumulatively more than six month, you need PCC for that country as well. hope this helps.

Reactions: dodogirl

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
no. your travels to another country has no impact on the PCC issued for your resident country. PCC for your resident country states that you have no criminal charges or court cases only for that country.

if your travels to any other country is cumulatively more than six month, you need PCC for that country as well. hope this helps.
Yes, that helps a lot. Thanks.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017

Yes, that helps a lot. Thanks.
That is the old rule, new updated pcc rule says, if you have lived six months Continuously in a country then you need pcc. And pcc from your country of residence valid for 6 months!

Reactions: shaizeik

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all, I have qstn wrt PCC address and current address provided in Address history. . I live in Noida currently and permanent address( i.e. address on passport and Aadhar) is Delhi . My parents stay on permanent address. I plan to apply the PCC with Delhi permanent address as with Noida current address PCC will take more time. Will it create any mismatch or issue as I will fill in the current address as Noida in my address history whereas PCC was issued with Delhi address proof ? Pls suggest.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
That is the old rule, new updated pcc rule says, if you have lived six months Continuously in a country then you need pcc. And pcc from your country of residence valid for 6 months!
Would u like to share the source. I got ita in the last draw of July and I was asked to submit my PCC from uae where I work. However, I have never spent more than 4 months in uae

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi all, I have qstn wrt PCC address and current address provided in Address history. . I live in Noida currently and permanent address( i.e. address on passport and Aadhar) is Delhi . My parents stay on permanent address. I plan to apply the PCC with Delhi permanent address as with Noida current address PCC will take more time. Will it create any mismatch or issue as I will fill in the current address as Noida in my address history whereas PCC was issued with Delhi address proof ? Pls suggest.
No it wont

Reactions: kapsg_88