+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Verifications - What does that mean Please?

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Dear members,

Just a question to those who know:

I am 13 March AOR , and moved to IP2 in May 4th. According to my GSM Notes, I passed eligibility, and Criminality (Ordered in June).

However, recently I contacted Ottawa Office (Where my application is being processed), and I got this response:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

What does this mean? Anyone else got such a response? How long until PPR after you received this email?

I really appreciate any help from you.

Thanks

Reactions: TOPHER LORDZ

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Dear members,

I am 13 March AOR , and moved to IP2 in May 4th. According to my GSM Notes, I passed eligibility, and Criminality (Ordered in June).

However, recently I contacted Ottawa Office (Where my application is being processed), and I got this response:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

What does this mean? Anyone else got such a response? How long until PPR after you received this email?

Thanks
Your file is probably in security screening and it will take some time now. There is no standard timeline for security screening, may take months.

Reactions: UKDreamer

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear members,

Thanks
Your file has been sent to another Visa officer for re-verification. You will have to wait now.

Reactions: UKDreamer

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Dear members,

Thanks
It could mean SS. I would suggest to order another set of GCMS notes. What's your nationality and country of residence btw?

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Thank you very much guys for the useful information, and I hope things go faster. I know now that I will be waiting for months and will have to be patient. I reside in England by the way and I am from the Middle East.

Thanks again brothers.

sambose

Mar 19, 2018
Thank you very much guys for the useful information, and I hope things go faster. I know now that I will be waiting for months and will have to be patient. I reside in England by the way and I am from the Middle East.

Thanks again brothers.
Did you get your PR? I got same reply from Ottawa VO?

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys,

Not yet ......I did not get the PPR..
I received the following on December 4, 2018. I am PEQ inland applicant,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I apparently got the same response.

So does this mean I could be under security screening? Although the agent said security has not started.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No FSW-O. Just crossed 6 months and I received this response today

When I called agent she said security not started, criminality passed and eligibility in progress. Really confused