+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional medicals Sputum Test

reeda

Jul 15, 2021
Even my emedical states that 2nd xray needs to happen 90 days from or after the date of first xray. Maybe revision in guidelines?
Omg. Why did you have to get 2 medicals if you dont mind me asking
2nd medical means my first medical was expired..now i reappear for medical(2nd time) after one year.nd i again have to go through with all the process

Skaur22

Jul 25, 2021
Hello if anyone can help!
Got my medical done on 16th july … few days back I received a mail from delhi high commission need to go for further medical test…. Sputum culture and 2nd xray after 60 days
Booked my sputum culture for 29july
And my second xray would be on 16 oct or after it
Now can anyone help me as i am going for jan intake 2022
Will this whole medical thing delay my visa? Bcz if i get my xray done on 16 oct i still hav nov and dec is it sufficient time for visa ???

Vini3456

Jun 19, 2021
Got my medical done on 16th july … few days back I received a mail from delhi high commission need to go for further medical test…. Sputum culture and 2nd xray after 60 days
Will this whole medical thing delay my visa? Bcz if i get my xray done on 16 oct i still hav nov and dec is it sufficient time for visa ???
Well since your intake is Jan, you should not defer at the moment. Complete your second x ray, you will most probably pass the medical if everything is clear, that’s what I have understood from many sputum forums here. I have my intake for Sept and my second X ray is on 14th Sept. Since my classes are online so I haven’t deferred yet. You should maybe just wait till the X ray atleast. You can make it in time hopefully

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hello,
It's been about 6 weeks since my sputum test should I should I call IOM Lahore to ask if my report has been received?

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Hi all,

My parents were required to take additional medication exam where they took sputum test and xray on the same trip that they took sputum test.

I went over your posts in this threat and it seemed to me many of you mentioned about 2nd x-ray after 60 days of the first x-ray.
My impression is that 2nd x-ray is a requirement.

My parents were not aware or informed by our physician about another x-ray need to be done
It could be my parents were not fully aware about 2nd x-ray that they need to go through due to miscommunication with the physician, or maybe the processing in my country (Vietnam) is different.

- I wonder at that time you were required to take sputum test and 1st x-ray, were you also informed about 2nd x-ray at that time? Or that is something you were notified to do later in the process after you took sputum test and 1st x-ray?

- Do you know that 2nd x-ray is (likely) mandatory as long as you were required to take sputum test to make sure you are negative for TB?

Thank you in advance for your help!

CindyMinion

Jan 20, 2021
You'll get to know about the second x-ray 14-15 days after your sputum test. You may receive an email saying additional documents are required. Also, the second x-ray is just to see if the finding in your x-ray has shown any change after 3 months. Accordingly, they proceed forward with your file.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
You'll get to know about the second x-ray 14-15 days after your sputum test. You may receive an email saying additional documents are required. Also, the second x-ray is just to see if the finding in your x-ray has shown any change after 3 months. Accordingly, they proceed forward with your file.
Thank you a lot for your answer! Appreciate it!

Ghantboy

Oct 8, 2021

Did you get your medical updated/ Passed after Xray on Oct 16 ?

Mlakra

Nov 23, 2021
Can anyone suggest what i should do next, My Additional medical requirements are submitted 12 days back and now should i wait for any reply from high commission or start my visa application? My result was negative.