+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional medical tests required

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My Visa application was refused without medicals being updated to passed after submitting culture reports and Xray after 3 months where all the reports were normal.what might be the issue here.can somebody share any experience regarding this issue.
Check with your doc if it was medical refusal? Do you have any medical history?

Abir BD

Jan 26, 2023
Hi everybody. I need an advice for my case. May be somebody is in the same situation. I got my medical request 16th January 2019. My medical results was send by the doctor via emedical 31st January. I got an email for additional creatinine test 15th February. I did the test 16th February . the results was good and it was send 18th February by the doctor. Since no update till now. My account online still showing We have required a medical examination. For more information, check your messages below. I called last time the panel physician to make sure they send send the results and they confirmed me that they did. Can anybody help me? I am a little bit worried.
What happened after sending your medical?

When was it updated?

I am facing same problem.

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
Hello, My parents (supervisa) went to IOM for 2nd X-Ray today afteer 90 days of 1st X-Ray, they told them that my parents Seputum result came negative but 2nd X-ray result is same as like the 1st one. Now they said that you both are clear from here & you dont need to come back here but you have to consult to pulmonologist for final opinion. (IOM gave the adress of pulmonologist).
What is this? Did anyone face this situation in this group? Thanks

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hello, My parents (supervisa) went to IOM for 2nd X-Ray today afteer 90 days of 1st X-Ray, they told them that my parents Seputum result came negative but 2nd X-ray result is same as like the 1st one. Now they said that you both are clear from here & you dont need to come back here but you have to consult to pulmonologist for final opinion. (IOM gave the adress of pulmonologist).
What is this? Did anyone face this situation in this group? Thanks
Sprutum negative and xray results are same means there is no active TB, you don't need to go to pulmonologist unless you are asked by embassy.

If IOM send your results to embassy, your medicals will be clear

zagi

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
ISL & LVO
App. Filed.......
09 August 2013
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
to Islamabad Sep 2013 & to LVO "" and E-case status changed into "in process" on 23 April2014
Med's Request
from LVO 29 April 2014
Med's Done....
12 May 2014 & Medical received 20 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 12 June 2014 & PPR2 03 JULY 2014 Decision made on July 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2014
LANDED..........
4 Nov 2014
Sprutum negative and xray results are same means there is no active TB, you don't need to go to pulmonologist unless you are asked by embassy.

If IOM send your results to embassy, your medicals will be clear
But they said to my parents, because of IOM protocol they have to go to pulmonlogist and he will see the reports and will send to the embassy ( IOM Lahore Pakistan)

Kaysce

Feb 24, 2023
I had my Medicals 2days ago. Some minutes after having my xray and then waiting to see nurse and then doctor, i received a message to come for an additional xray... when i saw the doc, he also said same and that i can do it then and see him back in an hour.

when i went for the second xray they did ap + lordotic xray (stood facing the device but bent backwards )

Please Did anyone face this situation in this group? i'm concerned. Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I had my Medicals 2days ago. Some minutes after having my xray and then waiting to see nurse and then doctor, i received a message to come for an additional xray... when i saw the doc, he also said same and that i can do it then and see him back in an hour.

when i went for the second xray they did ap + lordotic xray (stood facing the device but bent backwards )

Please Did anyone face this situation in this group? i'm concerned. Thanks
Was it the medical panel to inform you or you got medical furtherance from IRCC?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
But they said to my parents, because of IOM protocol they have to go to pulmonlogist and he will see the reports and will send to the embassy ( IOM Lahore Pakistan)
Money making tactics i guess.

Do as they say
But raise a web form to voice your concerns if they charge you more money or harras you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The message cam from the local designated medical screening facility
Usually they are not authorized to contact you personally. All the communication comes from IRCC directly. In Canada medical panel don't usually tell you why a medical furtherance let apart normal medical procedures. Sounds weird to me, make sure you double check with people around or someone who had experience with same medical panel. Also if possible notify IRCC if you can and make sure the panel knows that you are going to do this ( reporting this to IRCC). Also you can research the pulmonologist being referred is IRCC approved, if not confront this medical panel.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Usually they are not authorized to contact you personally. All the communication comes from IRCC directly. In Canada medical panel don't usually tell you why a medical furtherance let apart normal medical procedures. Sounds weird to me, make sure you double check with people around or someone who had experience with same medical panel. Also if possible notify IRCC if you can and make sure the panel knows that you are going to do this ( reporting this to IRCC). Also you can research the pulmonologist being referred is IRCC approved, if not confront this medical panel.
Fully agree with Taran