+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Info On Sponsor through Hong Kong

cms418

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Thanks! I provided a lot more details of my plan and there are many papers so I think I will end up air mailing them anyway!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cms418 said:
Thanks! I provided a lot more details of my plan and there are many papers so I think I will end up air mailing them anyway!
You're welcome. Good luck with your application.

onmywayhome

Aug 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 18th 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 1st 2012
My wife and are are about to send our PR application. She too, is from Taiwan. I have just been doing some last minute searches to make sure we have done enough to process this as fast as possible. We are also afraid of the change to Hong Kong and what this may do to our timeline. I am responding here because after reading this I am afraid I have not provided enough intent to return to Canada.

I am currently doing an online course for power engineering. I intend to finish this over the next 4-6 weeks and then go to Alberta to write the tests and look for work, apartment and the rest of the things we need to move there. Should I explain this in a letter? That I am leaving first to find work and set everything up? Any other recommendations would be great!

Thanks

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
onmywayhome said:
My wife and are are about to send our PR application. She too, is from Taiwan. I have just been doing some last minute searches to make sure we have done enough to process this as fast as possible. We are also afraid of the change to Hong Kong and what this may do to our timeline. I am responding here because after reading this I am afraid I have not provided enough intent to return to Canada.

I am currently doing an online course for power engineering. I intend to finish this over the next 4-6 weeks and then go to Alberta to write the tests and look for work, apartment and the rest of the things we need to move there. Should I explain this in a letter? That I am leaving first to find work and set everything up? Any other recommendations would be great!

Thanks
I would include it as part of your plans to return ... or let them know about it once you are in Alberta if you just want to get the application out.

cms418

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
onmywayhome said:

Thanks
Yes! Explain as much as possible!