+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Please can I send an additional document to the CIC after I mailed my documents?
I haven’t received my AOR.

Thank You.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
yes you can after you are able to link the application to you CIC Account, but I think you should only provide more documents in case they will ask you to do so

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Thank you Sir, My application is a family sponsorship visa. Am being sponsored by my wife. We have submitted the application 2 weeks ago. During the submission, I was supposed to add my police certificate from my home country but I actually added only where I reside at the moment(UAE)

I just figured out that I was supposed to add all where I have resided for more that 6 months. So I wanted to send the police certificate to them as well before they request. Even though I haven’t yet received my AOR .

Any advice please?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you Sir, My application is a family sponsorship visa. Am being sponsored by my wife. We have submitted the application 2 weeks ago. During the submission, I was supposed to add my police certificate from my home country but I actually added only where I reside at the moment(UAE)

I just figured out that I was supposed to add all where I have resided for more that 6 months. So I wanted to send the police certificate to them as well before they request. Even though I haven’t yet received my AOR .

Any advice please?
They can't link it to your app without a UCI or file number. It is very possible that the app will be returned as incomplete for a missing PCC.

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
It has been almost 3 weeks now since I sent the application. I haven’t received any information from them neither the AOR as well.
Does it really takes longer to receive the AOR or it delayed Because it may be returned?

idk but I actually attached just one PCC instead of two.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
It has been almost 3 weeks now since I sent the application. I haven’t received any information from them neither the AOR as well.
Does it really takes longer to receive the AOR or it delayed Because it may be returned?

idk but I actually attached just one PCC instead of two.
AOR normally takes close to a few months. Expect longer due to pandemic delays. IRCC likely hasn't even opened your application yet.

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019
Am just wondering because of the PCC that may return it as incomplete. Even though I attached my current country PCC. I actually PCC is required for where you live now,making me not to attach my home country PCC
I just hope they rather request for it rather than returning.