+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Requirements (ADR) London Visa Office (LVO)

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Good morning to All,

Friends please confirm one thing that I got ADR (additional docs requirement, which are mine and of my spouse's passport bio page copies and height + eye colors of both of us).

My Question is, letter is stating that "please provide a copy of the biopage of your + spouse passport", Ok fair enough I can provide but while uploading in my GCkey account there is one help-mark "?" to explain us the requirement when I click it, it states that as below:

If you have a passport, you must provide a copy of:
  • the page that shows your birth date and country of origin, and
  • any pages with stamps, visas or markings.
So second point is my concern that whether we need to provide all those pages of pass port also which contain visas or exit entry stamps or not please confirm?

Regards

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Write height and eye color as per your Previous Generic form.
Generally first 2 and last 2 for general applicants. But in case of foreign travel and visa issuing case , need all written and stamped pages photocopy.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
Write height and eye color as per your Previous Generic form.
Generally first 2 and last 2 for general applicants. But in case of foreign travel and visa issuing case , need all written and stamped pages photocopy.
Thanks for your prompt response but then in letter why they are asking only for biopage?
why they did not ask for visa stamps or exit re-entry pages ? please further explain.
Actually of these pages are on my old (expired PP)

Ronkus2

Mar 10, 2016
Thanks for your prompt response but then in letter why they are asking only for biopage?
why they did not ask for visa stamps or exit re-entry pages ? please further explain.
Actually of these pages are on my old (expired PP)
The instruction now is Bio- page only, that is what they needed, just comply and you are ok. That is what l did and it ended in praises
Goooluck.

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Dear friend,
If they r not requiring stamp page then u shouldn't worry. Always there is one space for passport bio page. So just do it.
Naeem badil-Canada

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the same ADR today, regarding passport bio page and eye height color.
Do I need to submit only bio page or all pages with stamps?
How do I need to check earlier submitted height

Tasco

Nov 5, 2017
I got this same request of Biodata page and height Colour since July,2017.Its so sad that till now I am still waiting for PPR.

Noni1

Aug 21, 2017
Good morning to All,

Friends please confirm one thing that I got ADR (additional docs requirement, which are mine and of my spouse's passport bio page copies and height + eye colors of both of us).

My Question is, letter is stating that "please provide a copy of the biopage of your + spouse passport", Ok fair enough I can provide but while uploading in my GCkey account there is one help-mark "?" to explain us the requirement when I click it, it states that as below:

If you have a passport, you must provide a copy of:
  • the page that shows your birth date and country of origin, and
  • any pages with stamps, visas or markings.
So second point is my concern that whether we need to provide all those pages of pass port also which contain visas or exit entry stamps or not please confirm?

Regards
Hello Any updates on your application after responding to the ADR.
I got the same request last week

Noni1

Aug 21, 2017
How do you order GCMS note ?
If you have a friend or family who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident , you can ask them to help you order. here's the link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

However if you don't have anyone there you can use a third party to get the notes, myimmitracker.com offers this service too https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/agents/visafile-dot-info/products/gcms

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

I seriously do hope so that all of you must have gotten your PPR by now.

Just wanted to know how much was the time lapse between your ADR for bio page and your PPR.

As I got the same request almost couple of months ago. Since then there are no updates.

I have already ordered GCMS a week ago. Is there anything else that can we done to speed things up?

Regards,
SSS