+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Request

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
I send via email they provide
Who is your representative. is it lawyer?
I did the same thing just send it via email thats what letter says for fast response send it via email no update so uploaded on CIC.

some one send it via email and after couple of days it did updated to document reivew but he also send some other document via mail so hard to tell if send via email works or not.

or if you have time try to call CIC and ask what is the best way? I guess

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Who is your representative. is it lawyer?
I did the same thing just send it via email thats what letter says for fast response send it via email no update so uploaded on CIC.

some one send it via email and after couple of days it did updated to document reivew but he also send some other document via mail so hard to tell if send via email works or not.

or if you have time try to call CIC and ask what is the best way? I guess
Thanks i called just now they confirmed it’s received

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
good to know. so i guess they are receiving it via email but not updating it on gckey. Did they said that they have uploaded on file or anything else?

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Hey, any updates on your file online?
How are you bro,

I applied recently to Study master of Petroleum Engineering program in University of Calgary.

I have 60 % in Bachelor of Geological and geophysical engineering evaluation done by WES.

I have an academic IELTS of 6.5 with no subclass under 6.

I have more than 5 years of experience in Oil and gas industry in Kuwait Oil Company as geophysicist.

I have dealt with many international companies such as Schlumberger, Baker Hughes and Halliburton.

What are my chances of getting admission into it, it's course based program.

Please advise.

Thank you bro