AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
So we got a message saying they need me to provide proof I'm returning to Canada (applied outland, I'm the sponsor living in the US).

The thing is we can't really provide most of what they're asking as my mom has agreed to take us in (So no need to look for rentals) and I already provided them with a letter from her, signed with a copy of her most recent hydro bill at the time for proof of residence at the address, and I included an interview offer from a friend that was also signed. I also included a signed letter from my current employer stating he is aware that I'll be resigning to move back home in the Fall.

Can I find some insurance quotes from Car Insurance places in Canada and submit those? Or can I just resubmit what I have and also include that I have a bank account still active and I'm paying off a current debt?

I'm just worried if the letter from my mom agreeing to house without rent, the interview request and my employers letter, if that wasn't enough, how will it be a second time?

Really could use some help.

We are moving on our own, not renting a truck as we don't have enough stuff for a u-haul, so that's also not an option to include, unless it wouldn't hurt to just get a quote?

Thanks in advance!

Singhdeep

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi,

Provide all those documents again along with a letter of explanation empathising that you will return back to Canada with your spouse to live permanently.

If you could also provide any social media conversations with your friends and family about you mentioning your move back would a great help.

Good luck

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
You should also display how youre going to cut ties in the US.. lease termination, leaving your job... closing accounts there etc

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
So we got a message saying they need me to provide proof I'm returning to Canada (applied outland, I'm the sponsor living in the US).

The thing is we can't really provide most of what they're asking as my mom has agreed to take us in (So no need to look for rentals) and I already provided them with a letter from her, signed with a copy of her most recent hydro bill at the time for proof of residence at the address, and I included an interview offer from a friend that was also signed. I also included a signed letter from my current employer stating he is aware that I'll be resigning to move back home in the Fall.

Can I find some insurance quotes from Car Insurance places in Canada and submit those? Or can I just resubmit what I have and also include that I have a bank account still active and I'm paying off a current debt?

I'm just worried if the letter from my mom agreeing to house without rent, the interview request and my employers letter, if that wasn't enough, how will it be a second time?

Really could use some help.

We are moving on our own, not renting a truck as we don't have enough stuff for a u-haul, so that's also not an option to include, unless it wouldn't hurt to just get a quote?

Thanks in advance!
Lots of ideas here:

https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ_-_New_Application_Forms#Item_2:_How_do_I_prove_I_intend_to_return_to_Canada.3F

Erigh04

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,
Just wondering, when in the process did they ask you for more evidence of returning back to Canada? We are wondering if we'll get asked for additional info, but we're already 6 months in..