18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hello Arjun, first of all congratulations to you and your family. Wish you get the COPR for baby very soon. I am in kind of same situation as you were earlier. I am an outland Express Entry CEC candidate. I got my COPR and stamped passports Dec 2021. We blessed with our baby in January 2022. Post my baby birth I just raised an webform to inform IRCC about the same. It's almost 4 weeks now but haven't received anything yet. Just waiting for any update. Meanwhile I have prepared my baby's birth certificate and Passport. What do you suggest me now.
1. Should I wait for IRCC reply and then act on it OR I can raise another webform including all documents.
2. Should I go ahead and do upfront medical for my baby or should I wait to get confirmation from IRCC.
3. Can I parallel raise a tourist visa for my baby as a second option.

Our COPR expiry is near in next 4 months and I want to travel before that to avoid re-medicals for me and my wife again.
Since you already have the passport for your baby, I would suggest to get your upfront medical done now. You will get a form from doctor office (same day usually). Then, raise another webform and attach all required documents. This is what I did.

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-outlander-ppr-thread.744023/post-9973876

I too got the RFV on Feb 18, 2022, we submitted the passports on Feb 21, 2022 and they show as received on Feb 25, 2022. No updates on our CIC account yet.

Can anyone here post updates on the return of their passports after sending for visa stamping? We have a moving coming up in 10 days and I'm starting to worry!
I assume you are in US? If not, what I say next won't apply to you.

When you say showed as received, you mean FedEx delivery was completed on Feb 25? I assume so. VFS is now supposed to send you an email saying that they received the packet and the email will have a tracking ID to track rest of the process. On a call on last Friday, they told me that it is taking them 8-10 business days to open the packets and process them and send to Canada IRCC/Consulate. Then 1-4 days at consulate and may be another 2 days at VFS before mailing you CoPR via overnight shipping. So almost 3-4 weeks total is what it is taking as per VFS call center person.

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
I assume you are in US? If not, what I say next won't apply to you.

When you say showed as received, you mean FedEx delivery was completed on Feb 25? I assume so. VFS is now supposed to send you an email saying that they received the packet and the email will have a tracking ID to track rest of the process. On a call on last Friday, they told me that it is taking them 8-10 business days to open the packets and process them and send to Canada IRCC/Consulate. Then 1-4 days at consulate and may be another 2 days at VFS before mailing you CoPR via overnight shipping. So almost 3-4 weeks total is what it is taking as per VFS call center person.
Hi!!

I'm not in the US, but I happened to chat with VFS customer support today and they confirmed the reception of our passports in the Embassy of Canada in Buenos Aires on Feb 25th, 2022. It's been 7 business days (02/28 and 03/01 were holidays in Argentina) and we haven't heard back from them. We also paid the UPS express return, but none of the 3 trackers have been activated yet.
I guess it's a matter of patience... the thing is we have a ONE-WAY flight coming up next Friday 03/18 and will definitely leave Argentina....

Vank1628

Jan 13, 2020
Hey team, need your opinion on the below.. I sent a webform to ircc almost 2 weeks ago to update my application with my new born. I also attached all required document including upfront medicals.. However I didn’t receive a response and he’s yet to be added.
Today I sent an email to Ottawa visa office email with all the documents again today.. do you think this won’t hasten the process of addition.
Please advise if there’s another option to have this done as it seems ircc are not attending to webforms. thanks
Hello AbiMimi,

Could you please confirm the Ottawa visa office email address once. Also Did you received any reply from CIC team.?

Svanika

Mar 11, 2022
Hi team, I am really very confused with the process could anyone help me understand please..
I applied my AoR on jan 4th 2020
My application shows that it has been approved but due to this pandamic i haven’t received copr, meanwhile i blessed with my baby on dec 24 2021, i informed ircc about my baby by raising webform after 20 days i received a email stating that my status was changed when i checked my application i can see my baby name and my husband name in view dependents but my question here is I haven’t received “request letter” but my status was changed i haven’t paid fee for my baby is that ok??? Will i receive request letter as next step or how it works could anyone help me please

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi

I am happy to announce that we have received our PPR just now after almost 2 years.

Sharing my timeline below
ITA - 5th February 2020
AOR - 18th March 2020
Medical - 21st April 2020
Biometric - 14th March 2021
Baby birth- 06th November 2021
Submission of dependent docs - 28th December 2021
Upfront medical for baby + Upfront Remedical for myself & 2 dependents - 22nd January 2022
ReMedical request from IRCC - 24th February 2022
Medical passed - 1st March 2022
(Newborn was still not reflecting on our application until then )
Dependent added to application - 10th March 2022
Ready for visa email- 11th March 2022

This has been a long journey and thanks to all the members of this forum for helping us stay sane and I wish all those waiting for PPR may receive the same soon.

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
I had a newborn in Jan 2022, submitted a webform to inform IRCC in Feb 2022, submitted another webform last week with Birth certificate & passport copy, but no response from IRCC. Hav scheduled upfront medical appointment for newborn on 2nd April.
Is there any way we can get IRCC's attention..?

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
Hey team, need your opinion on the below.. I sent a webform to ircc almost 2 weeks ago to update my application with my new born. I also attached all required document including upfront medicals.. However I didn’t receive a response and he’s yet to be added.
Today I sent an email to Ottawa visa office email with all the documents again today.. do you think this won’t hasten the process of addition.
Please advise if there’s another option to have this done as it seems ircc are not attending to webforms. thanks
Same here, no response from IRCC even after raising multiple webforms.
Dropped a mail to CPC Ottawa yesterday.

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
I submitted my ADRs and docs to add newborn yesterday.
Any specific time after which we can expect ADRs to be approved?
In many weeks can we expect PPR after this?

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Here’s the email - cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca also I got reply yesterday on the webforms I had sent since Feb that all the docs for my baby are now on file. FYI also got RFVmail yesterday
Hello, please how long after the response to the webform did your baby appear on your profile? I got a similar response a few days ago to documents I sent early February, but my baby is yet to be listed on my profile. I'd appreciate your response. Thanks!

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Here’s the email - cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca also I got reply yesterday on the webforms I had sent since Feb that all the docs for my baby are now on file. FYI also got RFVmail yesterday
Hello, please how long after the response to the webform did your baby appear on your profile? I got a similar response a few days ago to documents I sent early February, but my baby is yet to be listed on my profile. I'd appreciate your response. Thanks!

Kumar julka

Dec 27, 2021
Dear Sir,please help
my wife(principal Applicant) and I am accompanying spouse had FSW express entry approved since may 2021 and received COPR with visa on 3 may 2021.
We had a baby in June 2021 and I had raised web form in July with baby's passport and fee $150 and IMM008dep form with copies of our COPR . Here in India due to covid upfront Medicals were closed. So we couldnt get baby's medicals done.
In August i received an email that my documents has been sent to the concerned officer and he will process the change in application.
But till now in GCkey account no addition of baby is made. I raised WEB form again on Januray 13 2022 but received a similar reply like the previous one.
My query is that fee for dependent child is $150 or $225 and i think i should have filled Form IMM0008 Genric and not IMM008(Dep).
Anybody facing same issue please revert and guide the next step.

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
Dear Sir,please help
my wife(principal Applicant) and I am accompanying spouse had FSW express entry approved since may 2021 and received COPR with visa on 3 may 2021.
We had a baby in June 2021 and I had raised web form in July with baby's passport and fee $150 and IMM008dep form with copies of our COPR . Here in India due to covid upfront Medicals were closed. So we couldnt get baby's medicals done.
In August i received an email that my documents has been sent to the concerned officer and he will process the change in application.
But till now in GCkey account no addition of baby is made. I raised WEB form again on Januray 13 2022 but received a similar reply like the previous one.
My query is that fee for dependent child is $150 or $225 and i think i should have filled Form IMM0008 Genric and not IMM008(Dep).
Anybody facing same issue please revert and guide the next step.
Fee is $225 and u need to fill IMM008 (generic)!

Reactions: Kumar julka