+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of New Born / Express Entry / AOR Received / FSW

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
In the same boat. IRCC had given option to upload the documents of newborn. And we have even completed the upfront medical. The newborn is not yet added it's been 2 months.
hi tanyajames
How to get upfront medicals done for new born baby without uci or/and application no?
Thanks in advance

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon ..... hope you are in good health!!

Application Details:

AOR: January 2020
Medicals Expired: February 2021 (no update since)

I have been blessed with a baby last month. I raised the webform (3 weeks back) and informed IRCC about the same. However I have not yet received any reply or update in my profile, so I have again raised the webform.

In the meantime I have prepared the following documents of the baby:

a) Birth Certificate
b) Passport (scanned)
c) e-medicals (upfront)
d) IMM 0008 Form

My queries are:

1) To add a baby to the application do I need more documents, other than the ones stated above?

2) Should I wait for IRCC to open the placeholders in my profile to add the baby OR should I raise the webform and attach all the documents?

3) In both the cases (of query 2), do I need to physically sign and scan the IMM 0008 Form OR simply submit the same after validating?

4) As per my understanding, IMM 0008 Form has to be filled and signed (if you advise) by Main Applicant only and dependent does not have to fill this form. Please correct me if I am wrong.

5) In form IMM 0008, apart from adding my new born’s details, do I need to add my spouse’s details also?
I am asking this because I have provided my spouse’s complete details at the time of submitting the express entry application, wherein the spouse has been declared as accompanying.

In the end, I would again like you to know that how grateful we are to have You to seek advise from. Truly you are godsend for us. Thank you Sir!
hi
I would like to update my family composition to ircc on arrival of new born baby.
My question is how to do the same and what documents are required to be submitted to ircc?

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
By going though the thread I could understand the list of documents that are needed. However, I am unsure if updated PoF are needed. I don't think IRCC asks for updated PoF in the official list of docs. But some people have proactively submitted it. Is that correct?

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
I don’t think proof of funds is needed. I received two communications from IRCC (one was a response to webform and other was a document they added on online account) and in both places, they made no mention of any proof of funds. They only asked for following (if adding dependent of age less than 18):
1. Proof of fee payment
2. IMM5406 for each applicant above 18
3. IMM0008
4. Copy of passport
5. Copy of birth certificate
6. Proof of upfront medical (if available)
I am not really sure why people are also sending proof of funds

Reactions: thegudking

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
hi tanyajames
How to get upfront medicals done for new born baby without uci or/and application no?
Thanks in advance
Don’t you have your UCI and application number? It stays the same for your child. When you go to an approved doctor for the medical exam, they will ask you to fill out a form where you need to fill out some details about your existing PR application (UCI/IME/etc)

Reactions: saabg

thegudking

Feb 3, 2019
Hi all, recently completed medicals for my newborn after receiving the request from IRCC. I’m just curious to understand the next steps - will there be a biometrics request for the baby?

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Dear @legalfalcon and other members,

I am the main applicant for express entry profile. At the time of appliying for express entry my family composition was 3 persons including me my wife n my daughter. My all family members are non accompanying
Last month i have been blessed with baby. Now as number of persons increased in my family to 4 including new born baby.

This month i received ready for visa letter.
What to do now?
Should i send my passport?
should i inform ircc about my new born baby?
At the moment i only have birth certificate of my baby.( no passport yet)

please suggest

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018

I am the main applicant for express entry profile. At the time of appliying for express entry my family composition was 3 persons including me my wife n my daughter. My all family members are non accompanying
Last month i have been blessed with baby. Now as number of persons increased in my family to 4 including new born baby.

What to do now?

please suggest
@saabg you have to inform them about the baby. you cannot land without informing them of the change in family composition.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

What to do now?

please suggest

See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2020-aor.671226/post-9957926

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
thanks @legalfalcon
I have sent web form to ircc about new family member addition along with birth certificate and submitted passport also
now what will happen next to this?
Will i get any email from ircc? Or something else

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hi all, recently completed medicals for my newborn after receiving the request from IRCC. I’m just curious to understand the next steps - will there be a biometrics request for the baby?
No biometrics for baby. This thread has specific information on what documents to attach to add newborn.

arjun_humain

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
thanks @legalfalcon
I have sent web form to ircc about new family member addition along with birth certificate and submitted passport also
now what will happen next to this?
Will i get any email from ircc? Or something else
You will likely get a letter in your online account asking you to upload the documents in the online account. They will create a place in the online account to upload the documents as single combined PDF. I got this letter 5 days after raising webform (where I had attached all documents just like you did).

Note that I had also completed upfront medical for baby on same day and got proof of upfront medical before raising webform. So not sure if the fast turn around time for IRCC request letter was in response to upfront medical (I had mentioned my UCI and IME in upfront medical form I had filled out at the doctor’s) or my webform.

I generally recommend getting upfront medical for baby before raising webform. Just saves time waiting around for medical request from IRCC

I uploaded documents only 5 days ago, waiting for them to add my baby as dependent officially on online account. Let’s see how long that takes. It could take months, or hopefully sooner as I heard they have started processing Outland applications much faster these days.

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
You will likely get a letter in your online account asking you to upload the documents in the online account. They will create a place in the online account to upload the documents as single combined PDF. I got this letter 5 days after raising webform (where I had attached all documents just like you did).

Note that I had also completed upfront medical for baby on same day and got proof of upfront medical before raising webform. So not sure if the fast turn around time for IRCC request letter was in response to upfront medical (I had mentioned my UCI and IME in upfront medical form I had filled out at the doctor’s) or my webform.

I generally recommend getting upfront medical for baby before raising webform. Just saves time waiting around for medical request from IRCC

I uploaded documents only 5 days ago, waiting for them to add my baby as dependent officially on online account. Let’s see how long that takes. It could take months, or hopefully sooner as I heard they have started processing Outland applications much faster these days.
Hey Arjun,

Please do share your status here if you receive any update. We had submitted all our documents on 24th January. But still the new born has not been added to our application yet.

Could you please share your AOR?