+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of New Born / Express Entry / AOR Received / FSW

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hi ... please go through the thread.
Hi @Canmah was your add-on request successful considering that you didn't submit IMM5406? Just wanted to confirm as I'm seeing differing opinions on whether to submit this form while adding a newborn baby.

Kumar julka

Dec 27, 2021
Fee is $225 and u need to fill IMM008 (generic)!
Thank you for your response i will deposit $225 now and try to ask $150 refund of my previous deposited fee.
One question can i do the medical of child upfront as to my knowledge upfront medicals were temporarily closed in india.
I raised webform again and asked for ETA but they replied they cannot provide eta

Archit156

Jul 31, 2019
Need help!
AOR-02.08.2021
I was blessed with baby on 27.01.2022
Did wife's x ray on 10.02.2022
Medicals passed on 15.02.2022
Raised webform for addition of new born with birth certificate and updated wife passport with addition of spouse name on 22.02.2022
Got RFV on 01.03.2022
Raised another webform on 08.03.2022 and submitted documents of new born baby- passport copy , IMM0008, fees copy, upfront medical copy and additional family form. However, i physically signed form IM0008.
Sent passports of all 3 members on 28.03.2022 for stamping.
Got response from IRCC for 1st webform on 10.04.2022 that they have send the date of birth certificate and wife's passport to concerned visa officer for consideration
Passports came unstamped on 27.04.2022 with reason as application still under process.
It's been more than 2 months now and the dependant is still not added to the profile.
What is the next step that I should take ?
Medicals expiring on 10.07.2022
Please help @legalfalcon and other people.
Regards

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
Thank you for your response i will deposit $225 now and try to ask $150 refund of my previous deposited fee.
One question can i do the medical of child upfront as to my knowledge upfront medicals were temporarily closed in india.
I raised webform again and asked for ETA but they replied they cannot provide eta
U can get upfront medicals done for your kid, I did the same!

Archit156

Jul 31, 2019
Hi Here’s the email - cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca also I got reply yesterday on the webforms I had sent since Feb that all the docs for my baby are now on file. FYI also got RFVmail yesterday
Hi
I have one query
Did you uploaded the documents in GC key or you just send all the documents through webform and based on webform only dependant was added and you got ppr ?

saadsaiyed

Mar 31, 2022
@arjun_humain I got an updated finally from IRCC to complete all our medicals including our newborn and fill out form IMM0008 and IMM5406 within 30 days. We completed all our medicals on 19 April and submitted all the forms on 21 April. On 25 April it updated as medicals passed and also says we are reviewing additional documents that you submitted. However, no update since then. Any idea on when can I expect the PPR ?

Also, wanted to check for forms IMM0008 and IMM5406 it had validate button, we validated took a printout signed it physically and uploaded the scanned copy. Is that the right approach or just the validated file without physical signature was supposed to be updated?

Anyone else here who is in the same boat and has recieved PPR?

Batth6262

Feb 26, 2022
@arjun_humain I got an updated finally from IRCC to complete all our medicals including our newborn and fill out form IMM0008 and IMM5406 within 30 days. We completed all our medicals on 19 April and submitted all the forms on 21 April. On 25 April it updated as medicals passed and also says we are reviewing additional documents that you submitted. However, no update since then. Any idea on when can I expect the PPR ?

Also, wanted to check for forms IMM0008 and IMM5406 it had validate button, we validated took a printout signed it physically and uploaded the scanned copy. Is that the right approach or just the validated file without physical signature was supposed to be updated?

Anyone else here who is in the same boat and has recieved PPR?
Hello, I was having similar below timelines and I got visa ready email yesterday: -

- Feb 25 Medical passed for our newborn
- Feb 27 - New update on profile and it changed medical status from passed to ‘Do not need’
- April 15 - Re-medical request for other family members
- April 28 - Medical passed.
- May 12 - Ghost update on profile but no change
- May 17 - Ready for Visa email

Svanika

Mar 11, 2022
Hi all, after submitting additional documents requested how much time will they take for next step because it’s been 6weeks i submitted documents still status says we are reviewing your documents
Anyone on same boat please share your experience

Archit156

Jul 31, 2019
Hi all, after submitting additional documents requested how much time will they take for next step because it’s been 6weeks i submitted documents still status says we are reviewing your documents
Anyone on same boat please share your experience
2 to 3 months

nithin.canada

Feb 24, 2019
Hello, I was having similar below timelines and I got visa ready email yesterday: -

- Feb 25 Medical passed for our newborn
- Feb 27 - New update on profile and it changed medical status from passed to ‘Do not need’
- April 15 - Re-medical request for other family members
- April 28 - Medical passed.
- May 12 - Ghost update on profile but no change
- May 17 - Ready for Visa email
Hi, Why did they ask for remedial for other family members? Was it getting expired? I am on the same boat. My medical will expire in 3 months and I got medical request for my newborn.
Thanks in advance.

Jakes_LLP

Jul 14, 2022
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
Doc's Request.
01-07-2022
Nomination.....
05-01-2022
AOR Received.
22-02-2022
Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well. I am in a slighty different situation. I was blessed with a newborn son in June and raised webform to have him added to my application. Till now i haven't got any reply apart from the generic response from IRCC. However, i received Ready For Visa mail (PPR) 2 days agao and i wanted to know how should i proceed?

1. Should i send another webform with IMM 008, IMM5406 (me and spouse), Passport, Birth Certificate, Proof of fee payment? Not done upfront medical
2. Reply to the Ready for Visa mail and explain the situation and "maybe" attached the files

Any help is most welcome

sureshghanta

Dec 3, 2022
Hi All,

Thanks for the information, very helpful. I am raising webform with suggested documents for my newly born baby born after recieving COPR.

Can anyone comment on IRCC response time in 2022 winter... I am writing this in first week of Dec 2022.