+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of Master's Education in submitted Express Entry

PrinceKumar

Feb 16, 2018
Hello,

I've submitted my express entry profile in April 2018 with my CRS score is 430. I've yet not received expression of interest. However, while submitting my this profile I included my Graduation (3 years after post-secondary) credentials only, as I was having difficulty to receive my Masters (2 years post graduation) transcript.

Now, I've received my Masters transcript as well (although yet to be processed by ECA). I seek advice on following two points:
  • Can I modify my application at this stage to add my Masters degree (evaluated by ECA, of course)?
  • How much more points will I receive in my already submitted application with 430 points, if I do so?
Thank you in advance for your kind guidance.

BR,
Prince

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello,

I've submitted my express entry profile in April 2018 with my CRS score is 430. I've yet not received expression of interest. However, while submitting my this profile I included my Graduation (3 years after post-secondary) credentials only, as I was having difficulty to receive my Masters (2 years post graduation) transcript.

Now, I've received my Masters transcript as well (although yet to be processed by ECA). I seek advice on following two points:
  • Can I modify my application at this stage to add my Masters degree (evaluated by ECA, of course)?
  • How much more points will I receive in my already submitted application with 430 points, if I do so?
Thank you in advance for your kind guidance.

BR,
Prince
You can use the calculator to see because masters education doesnt only affect education points but transferability

PrinceKumar

Feb 16, 2018
Th
You can use the calculator to see because masters education doesnt only affect education points but transferability
Thank you!
I've recalculated my score and it has been increased to 470.

However, I still request for answering other part of my question. Which is whether I can modify my application to add my new ECA accredited degree of M.A.

Also, if you have any thought on accreditation of India MA degree by ECA, then please share.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Th

Thank you!
I've recalculated my score and it has been increased to 470.

However, I still request for answering other part of my question. Which is whether I can modify my application to add my new ECA accredited degree of M.A.

Also, if you have any thought on accreditation of India MA degree by ECA, then please share.
No idea about indian diplomas sorry.
Keep im mind your MA might not get a masters ECA