oremakinde

Feb 21, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am a Nigerian citizen who is planning to send my final application to gana office within the next 3month. I am expecting a child in the next 6weeks. Do I add the baby's name afresh to the form when he/she is born?. If so how do I pay the processing fee for the baby since I have paid for myself and my wife earlier on at the first application?. how do i pay processing fee for the baby at this point of the application process.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
you can always add a child to the application forms (you need to send them anew). add a cover letter explaining why you send new edited forms and send a copy of his/her birth certificate as a proof of the new addition to your family. to pay the fees - do it the way you paid for yourself, just pay the appropriate sum related to dependent child only.
good luck!

oremakinde

Feb 21, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the your reply to my last post. i want to ask another question. The payement I made at application to canada was made by the use of credit card and a payement form which I filled with the detailed of the card and the amount I am paying. The form has been premade in such a way that the principal applicant amount has been typed already. Should I cancel this, because I am only paying for the newly born child. Hope I will not be penalized for altering there form. I mean the payment form which has the space for filling the master card number is designed in such a way that the principal applicant amount($550) has already been typed on it, the space for wife and children are left empty. Should I cancel this , because if I dont it will mean as if I am still paying the principal money again.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
have they charged your credit card already? if yes, can you consider paying by certified cheque or money order?