+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to PR application post AOR << Please join here >>

itsagoodday

May 31, 2019
Hi,

I added spouse after I received PPR (Aug 2019). Spouse documents were requested in Oct 2019 (biometric and marriage proof). Docs were submitted end of Oct 2019. But it has been four months did not get medical request for spouse yet. What should I do? I raise multiple CSE but nothing other than generic reply. How do I proceed to do medical for spouse?

Thanks

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Hi,

I added spouse after I received PPR (Aug 2019). Spouse documents were requested in Oct 2019 (biometric and marriage proof). Docs were submitted end of Oct 2019. But it has been four months did not get medical request for spouse yet. What should I do? I raise multiple CSE but nothing other than generic reply. How do I proceed to do medical for spouse?

Thanks
You can do an upfront medical

kathnada

Apr 10, 2019
Hello! So it has already been 4 months since informed IRCC about the change in my marital status and on so March 2, I raised them a CSE about it.
In the CSE, I also asked them if I can expect a PPR soon, since I am also past my 6-month timeline.

Yesterday, while waiting for their response, I tried calling them and their answer was still the same as it in the past, that they are still reviewing my spouse's documents.

Earlier today, they sent a reply on my CSE that goes like this:

"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on March 3, 2020, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by April 2, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

Since the agent gave me a specific date, and mentioned the word "decision", do you think he is talking about a PPR decision? Or just about the change in marital status request? Has anyone experienced this?Please share me your thoughts, thank you!

nkaspvk62

Nov 13, 2019
Hello All,
AOR - MAY 18, CEC

Added spouse after AOR.
Got ghost update on Feb 17, ADR changed to NA.
Criminality & Security still in progress

Do you guys have any idea how long it takes to receive PPR or landing email? Thanks

kaur20

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello All,
AOR - MAY 18, CEC

Added spouse after AOR.
Got ghost update on Feb 17, ADR changed to NA.
Criminality & Security still in progress

Do you guys have any idea how long it takes to receive PPR or landing email? Thanks
Hi

Could you plz let me know when did you receive biometrics for spouse after medical?

Athena_1

Jul 24, 2018
Does an updated POF for famly of two need to produced when a spouse is added post-AOR? If so, does it still need to be produced if the spouse is a PR?

M29

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Hi Sentieh,

please see my timeline in signature. pls help to fill forms for spouse

imm 0008 Dep - is filled by primary Applicant with spouse details or filled by primary applicant with Primary applicant details?
imm 5562 Travel History- filled by primary applicant or spouse
imm5669 - filled by Primary Applicant or spouse or both
imm5285 - filled by Primary Applicant or spouse or both

Thanks
Hey can you tell me more about imm0008, how you filled this form.? i mean you just filled for primary applicant with spouse detail?

M29

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
CEC
imm 0008 Dep - is filled by primary Applicant with spouse details or filled by primary applicant with Primary applicant details?
----------------------FILLED BY PRIMARY APPLICANT(PA) WITH PA DETAILS ADDING SPOUSE NAME IN SPOUSE SECTION
imm 5562 Travel History- filled by primary applicant or spouse----SPOUSE
imm5669 - filled by Primary Applicant or spouse or both------SPOUSE
imm5285 - filled by Primary Applicant or spouse or both----SPOUSE
Hi,

should we fill IMMM0008 twice for PA and adding spouse in the spouse section and also fill a separate form for spouse? or just once for PA and adding spouse in the spouse section in the same form?

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hello! So it has already been 4 months since informed IRCC about the change in my marital status and on so March 2, I raised them a CSE about it.
In the CSE, I also asked them if I can expect a PPR soon, since I am also past my 6-month timeline.

Yesterday, while waiting for their response, I tried calling them and their answer was still the same as it in the past, that they are still reviewing my spouse's documents.

Earlier today, they sent a reply on my CSE that goes like this:

"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on March 3, 2020, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by April 2, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

Since the agent gave me a specific date, and mentioned the word "decision", do you think he is talking about a PPR decision? Or just about the change in marital status request? Has anyone experienced this?Please share me your thoughts, thank you!
hey mine is a similar case. informed IRCC about change in marital status in feb 2020 and haven't received any news from them. Did they ask for your spouse biometrics? if yes, then how much time did they take to communicate to you about spouse's biometric?

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
Hi. I wanted to ask If anyone is in the same boat as me? Are they processing FSW Outland application or only inland applications as of now?

Express entry FSW outland
Aor August 2019
Biometrics and Medicals passed
Added spouse in my application October 2019
spouse passed Medical December 2019
spouse no biometrics request

It’s been 10 months since my AOR and 6 months since the last update.

Do you have any recos for the application to be noticed and for it to move forward?

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi. I wanted to ask If anyone is in the same boat as me? Are they processing FSW Outland application or only inland applications as of now?

Express entry FSW outland
Aor August 2019
Biometrics and Medicals passed
Added spouse in my application October 2019
spouse passed Medical December 2019
spouse no biometrics request

It’s been 10 months since my AOR and 6 months since the last update.

Do you have any recos for the application to be noticed and for it to move forward?
It's possible to have long delays when adding spouse after AOR. You can order GCMS notes and check if everything is in order.