AOR 22/10/2018 fsw-outland
Medicals and biometric passed in November 2018
Got married on 12/11/2018
Informed cic on 14/11/2018
Additional documents for spouse requested on 26/03/2019
Spouse documents submitted on 22/04/2019
Spouse name added as dependent on 24/04/2019
No update after that. The stress is just too much

Could you share updates on your timelines?

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
Con
Guys. Hope I can inspire more apps! God bless

EE-CEC. Inland China

AOR: Nov. 30 2018
We Married: Jan 18 2019
Request to add spouse letter sent: once in February and once in March
Response from IRCC to submit spouse's documents: May 18 2019
After documents submitted, received spouse's Medical request: June 17, 2019
Medical exam passed: July 3, 2019
Spouse's biometrics request: July 10, 2019
Spouse's biometrics done: July 23, 2019
Received PPR: July 29, 2019
Passport sent to IRCC (Hong Kong Office): July 31, 2019
Passport received by IRCC (Hong Kong Office): August 1, 2019
Application finalized and approved: August 7, 2019
VFS tracking: Waiting
Passport received: Waiting
Congratulations .

AdaMazi

Aug 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

Been a silent reader on this forum hoping to find some hope and answers.

I am an FSW outland applicant and My Aor is 9th January,2019 and I successfully added my spouse to my application on the 26th of July. Before the addition, the only update i got was criminality passed. Background and Eligibility was not started. After this there has been no further updates.

Though i know every application is unique, but it will give some of us hope if there are updates especially from successful applicants

Wishing everyone the very best!

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

Been a silent reader on this forum hoping to find some hope and answers.

I am an FSW outland applicant and My Aor is 9th January,2019 and I successfully added my spouse to my application on the 26th of July. Before the addition, the only update i got was criminality passed. Background and Eligibility was not started. After this there has been no further updates.

Though i know every application is unique, but it will give some of us hope if there are updates especially from successful applicants

Wishing everyone the very best!

Thanks for sharing the same.

I added spouse on 8th Aug.

Earlier was informed that eligibility criminality and security all passed.

But after submitting spouse documents they informed me that eligibility is passed and other two are in progress.

So it hints that the file is moving.

Stay positive.

Reactions: AdaMazi

AdaMazi

Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for sharing the same.

I added spouse on 8th Aug.

Earlier was informed that eligibility criminality and security all passed.

But after submitting spouse documents they informed me that eligibility is passed and other two are in progress.

So it hints that the file is moving.

Stay positive.
Yea this is in line. Its your spouse criminality and background processing that’s ongoing now. I believe your status is so much better right now. Best of luck buddy

yamakart

Mar 16, 2019
Hello Folks,

Request you all to help me with my query below:

Since I got married post APR, I updated the CIC through WebForm to add my spouse to the application, but the reply I got from CIC after a week was a very generic stating my application is in Process. Also, my profile never got updated with New Tabs to upload spouse documents. Is this normal, or should I open a another WebForm?

Below was the mail from CIC :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I request you all to guide whether to open a new Web form enquiry to add my spouse to application, or should i wait for my profile to be updated. Did any one of you face a similar situation.
Also, is there any specific format i need to follow in the webform or any other source to request to add Spouse to the application?

Thanks so much in advance for your replies to this post !!

Lily-Buk

May 22, 2019
Hello Folks,

Since I got married post APR, I updated the CIC through WebForm to add my spouse to the application, but the reply I got from CIC after a week was a very generic stating my application is in Process. Also, my profile never got updated with New Tabs to upload spouse documents. Is this normal, or should I open a another WebForm?

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

I request you all to guide whether to open a new Web form enquiry to add my spouse to application, or should i wait for my profile to be updated. Did any one of you face a similar situation.
Also, is there any specific format i need to follow in the webform or any other source to request to add Spouse to the application?

Hi, proceed to make payment for your spouse and then upload it to through web form with a request letter to add him to your application. Same thing happened to me and my spouse was added only after I made payment.

Reactions: Armstrong17

Ola..

Feb 1, 2019
Hello Folks,

Hello,
When we submit the web inquiries the people who receive our messages are not the ones proccessing our PR applications. They forward our messages to the office that is processing our files (that's why they always give us a generic response).
* if your spouse is already a permanent resident or canadian citizen it will not affect your application.
*if they are not then your case officer will request the required documents from you. They will message you through your CIC account.

They will ask for the following:
*payment receipt for your spouse (processing fee, biometric fee/ you can also pay the rprf fee together if you want)
*medical exams (spouse will also need to do that)
* a bunch of forms to be filled (they will be specified in the request letter)
*photos from your mariage/relationship
*questionaires regarding your relationship (they will be included in the request letter)

So pretty much everything they need will be outlined in the request letter. And also the speed at which they request these and update your account all depends on the people and office processing your file (some are fast and some are slow).
All the best with your application.

CL01

Sep 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
IELTS Request
17-04-2019
Hi all, does all of you with AOR in 2019 receive BIL for the added spouse? I am Mar 4th AOR, and added my husband in early July. We had his MEP on July 18th. I thought BIL would arrive soon as well, but it never come. Is this normal?

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Hi all, does all of you with AOR in 2019 receive BIL for the added spouse? I am Mar 4th AOR, and added my husband in early July. We had his MEP on July 18th. I thought BIL would arrive soon as well, but it never come. Is this normal?

Hi
I am Jan27 AOR and added my husband late July. We also had the medical done by 8th Aug.
We are also waiting for BIL request. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to come back after adding spouse to the application?

yamakart

Mar 16, 2019
Hi, proceed to make payment for your spouse and then upload it to through web form with a request letter to add him to your application. Same thing happened to me and my spouse was added only after I made payment.
Hello,
Thanks much for your response!
Could you please let me know the process where I can make a pre-payment and also the docs required.
I am really not finding much resources on where i can make the pre-payment of fees.

Any information will be a great help!

Thanks

yamakart

Mar 16, 2019
Hello,
When we submit the web inquiries the people who receive our messages are not the ones proccessing our PR applications. They forward our messages to the office that is processing our files (that's why they always give us a generic response).
* if your spouse is already a permanent resident or canadian citizen it will not affect your application.
*if they are not then your case officer will request the required documents from you. They will message you through your CIC account.

They will ask for the following:
*payment receipt for your spouse (processing fee, biometric fee/ you can also pay the rprf fee together if you want)
*medical exams (spouse will also need to do that)
* a bunch of forms to be filled (they will be specified in the request letter)
*photos from your mariage/relationship
*questionaires regarding your relationship (they will be included in the request letter)

So pretty much everything they need will be outlined in the request letter. And also the speed at which they request these and update your account all depends on the people and office processing your file (some are fast and some are slow).
All the best with your application.

Hello, Thanks for the detailed response!

Could you please let me know the process where I can make an upfront pre-payment and also the docs required.
I am really not finding much resources on where i can make an upfront pre-payment of fees.

Any information will be a great help!

Thanks

CL01

Sep 26, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
IELTS Request
17-04-2019
Hi
I am Jan27 AOR and added my husband late July. We also had the medical done by 8th Aug.
We are also waiting for BIL request. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to come back after adding spouse to the application?
Hi Rowsp, I wrote to Mr Ralph Goodale today inquiring for an update of my status, and surprisingly got BIL for my husband the same day! Maybe you can also try that.