Lfk

Oct 25, 2019
Stream: CEC
AOR : Nov 24, 2018
MEP: December 2018
Marriage : Jan 03, 2019
RL: March 15, 2019
Dependant doc submitted: March 31, 2019
Spouse name, UCI and existing biometrics record added to my profile : May 16, 2019

Current status: we are reviewing your eligibility; we are reviewing your additional documents; we are processing your background check

Estimated remaining processing time: 2 Day(s)

Somebody help!! I’m loosing some weight because of CIC
Any updates on your part?

Oct 26, 2019
i have a situation and i would appreciate it if someone can give me an advice.
i got married after aor but for some reasons my wife cannot come with me to canada.
if i dont want to add my spouse to my express entry application what should i do?
is it possible not even mention my marriage and inform ircc after landing?
what happen if ircc realize i have not informed them?
thanks

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
PNP-inland paper-based

AR Dec 31, 2019
AOR March 17, 2019
MR Sep, MP Oct 5th

Spouse add on: Sep 15th,2019 (sent all forms through a web form)
Received (acknowledgment): September 23rd, 2019

Still waiting for my spouse to bed added to my application and MR / BIL

Do you guys know how long does it take for them to add spouse in the application? Would they provide me with the spouse application number and I have to link it with my application? or would it be automatically linked to my application?
I received PPR on the 30th of August, Informed CIC of marriage, I submitted my spouse's documents on the 28th of September. She has been added to my application, passed medicals and done biometrics. I have no idea of how long it takes tho.

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
i have a situation and i would appreciate it if someone can give me an advice.
i got married after aor but for some reasons my wife cannot come with me to canada.
if i dont want to add my spouse to my express entry application what should i do?
is it possible not even mention my marriage and inform ircc after landing?
what happen if ircc realize i have not informed them?
thanks
You must still inform CIC even if she will not be accompanying you.

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
Hi,
My timeline is as follows,

AOR : Aug 29, 2018
MEP: Sep 23, 2018
Marriage : Jan 25, 2019
1st PPR : Jan 31, 2019
CSE to add spouse: Feb 22, 2019
Spouse documents sent: Mar 06, 2019
Spouse added in file: Mar 16, 2019

Stream : CEC
Hello? Please whats the update on your application? Have you gotten the second PPR?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I received PPR on the 30th of August, Informed CIC of marriage, I submitted my spouse's documents on the 28th of September. She has been added to my application, passed medicals and done biometrics. I have no idea of how long it takes tho.
Oh you and me same almost same timeline.
Ar . Dec 2018
Aor march 2018
MR sep 6/ MP oct 4th

Added spouse sep 23rd. Spouse got added on Oct 9th . Biometrics done and reflected on file.

Upfront Medical done and sent to IRCc by clinic on oct 21st. Have not been update yet!!!!!

Did your spouse do upfront ??

Chitrapillai

Oct 29, 2019
Me and my husband had filed separate applications in January. We got married in March and our applications got linked as dependents in July. Now we have been asked to re upload marriage certificate (initially uploaded for my application), birth certificate for me and the processing and RPRF fee again to add me into my husband's application? Is this required? Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
Oh you and me same almost same timeline.
Ar . Dec 2018
Aor march 2018
MR sep 6/ MP oct 4th

Added spouse sep 23rd. Spouse got added on Oct 9th . Biometrics done and reflected on file.

Upfront Medical done and sent to IRCc by clinic on oct 21st. Have not been update yet!!!!!

Did your spouse do upfront ??
Yeah, seems similar. My spouse did her medicals before I submitted her documents and she has passed medicals already. Biometrics done and reflected also. Guess they will ask you for medicals soon.
Do you have an idea of how long this process takes tho?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Yeah, seems similar. My spouse did her medicals before I submitted her documents and she has passed medicals already. Biometrics done and reflected also. Guess they will ask you for medicals soon.
Do you have an idea of how long this process takes tho?
My spouse did medical and submitted on oct 21st but it has been reflected yet..

Not sure. I wud assume 2-3months. I called them and they said ur application is kinda on hold as we are verifying your spouse documents and background check.

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
My spouse did medical and submitted on oct 21st but it has been reflected yet..

Not sure. I wud assume 2-3months. I called them and they said ur application is kinda on hold as we are verifying your spouse documents and background check.
Ok. 2-3 months is fair. Which country are you applying from and where is your Visa Office please?

abby1989

Oct 26, 2019
Jan last week - Got married
Feb last week - Informed IRCC about my marriage using a webform
March 28 - Mail from NDVO asking for additional documents. Given 1 month time to submit the same.
17 April - Submitted all required documents by email.
Hey bro any update. I am in similar situation at ndvo

Reactions: kushagra452