FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello,
I just asked my spouse to do the medical and attached the document to the add-on package. btw, I am not sure I understand your question.
I was wondering what documents did your spouse take along for the Upfront medical.
Primary applicants are asked to take the EE ITA to the hospital.

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
Hello Herald,
If you could add the dates to the each stage, it will be easy to visualize the timeline.
Hi,
So here is the timeline:

AOR: 25-Nov-2020
Submission: 18-Dec-2020
Bio: 26-Feb-2021
Marriage: 10-Mar-2021
Webform sent to inform IRCC: 25-Mar-2021
Received email from Paris: 12-Apr-2021
Webform sent with Spouse docs: 21-May-2021
Profile updated, dependent added: 30-June-2021
Spouse BIL: 30-June-2021
Spouse Medical request: 30-June-2021

We have so far completed spouse bio and in process of doing medicals.

Reactions: Joe110 and Prabhucv

Prabhucv

Sep 8, 2020
I was wondering what documents did your spouse take along for the Upfront medical.
Primary applicants are asked to take the EE ITA to the hospital.
No documents are required except passport, marriage certificate and photo. You just need to mention that you are there for upfront medical!

Reactions: AishB

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
No documents are required except passport, marriage certificate and photo. You just need to mention that you are there for upfront medical!
And what about the UCI number? Did your spouse have that before the Upfront medical

Prabhucv

Sep 8, 2020
And what about the UCI number? Did your spouse have that before the Upfront medical
UCI number is not required. No other document is required apart from Passport, Photo and Marriage certificate. A medical registration print-out will be provided during the medical test which have a barcode, so providing that document as part of the add-on package should be enough.

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
Hi,
Yes when my spouse was added to my profile, she also got a UCI and then immediately after that, I received BIL and medical form. Within medical form her UCI and IME number. So I assume though it is upfront but it requires the UCI and IME and application number.

Prabhucv

Sep 8, 2020
Hi,
So here is the timeline:

AOR: 25-Nov-2020
Submission: 18-Dec-2020
Bio: 26-Feb-2021
Marriage: 10-Mar-2021
Webform sent to inform IRCC: 25-Mar-2021
Received email from Paris: 12-Apr-2021
Webform sent with Spouse docs: 21-May-2021
Profile updated, dependent added: 30-June-2021
Spouse BIL: 30-June-2021
Spouse Medical request: 30-June-2021

We have so far completed spouse bio and in process of doing medicals.
Hello Herald,
Could you let me know whether you got any other update on your application?
Regards,
Prabhu

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
Hello Herald,
Could you let me know whether you got any other update on your application?
Regards,
Prabhu
Hi,
I have placed all timelines in my profile signature, and so far:
| Spouse Bio Done: 14-July-2021
| Spouse Med Done: 25-July-2021
And since then I got no other update; so I sent a webform with my wife’s eMedical report to get their attention to the fact that I have already submitted all they required.
Now I am waiting for their response to my webform. If I don’t get any, I will raise a GCMS note by end of September.
I think they will not be processing Outland FSW cases anyway by end of travel restrictions they formerly announced for non-essential travels and tourists.

Reactions: Prabhucv

us2canada123

Jul 26, 2021
Hi everyone!
I'm in the process of adding my common-law partner to my PR application (in progress) because we became common-law partners after I submitted my PR application. However, if I recalculate the CRS points, adding a common-law partner reduces my points below the cut-off, unless my partner writes IELTS. So, while letting IRCC know about the addition of my partner to the PR, if I also attach her IELTS scores and WES evaluation to show that the points do not decrease, will that be considered okay? Does that pose any risk to the PR application? Thank you in advance!

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
Hi everyone!
I'm in the process of adding my common-law partner to my PR application (in progress) because we became common-law partners after I submitted my PR application. However, if I recalculate the CRS points, adding a common-law partner reduces my points below the cut-off, unless my partner writes IELTS. So, while letting IRCC know about the addition of my partner to the PR, if I also attach her IELTS scores and WES evaluation to show that the points do not decrease, will that be considered okay? Does that pose any risk to the PR application? Thank you in advance!
Hello, I added my wife after I submitted my application and we are now in Canada so I am speaking from a place of knowledge.
Your points are locked after AOR so there is no need to recalculate. Paying for IELTS and WES evaluation are waste of money as they are not needed, but submitting those doesnt hurt you in anyway since they are not needed in the first place.

Prabhucv

Sep 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Sharing my status so far:

AOR: 06-Oct-2020
Marriage: 01-Feb-2021
Webform sent to inform IRCC: 05-Feb-2021
IRCC sent an email asking for Date of Entry and Port of Entry to do virtual landing as my application was almost in the final stage: 26-Feb-2021
I responded to that email saying that I am going to add spouse. Did not get any response for the raised webform or the email, so I called IRCC multiple time to inform and then they sent me a list of documents required to be submitted.
Webform with all the document sent to IRCC : 13-March-2021
No acknowledgement received from IRCC, but I got the information from IRCC via call and GCMS notes that they have received all the document on 13-April-2021
Spouse name has been added to my application as dependent: 14-July-2021

I think below are the list of process pending:
1. IRCC Validating all the uploaded documents (including medical) - Upfront medical done for Spouse and sent that as part of add-on package
2. IRCC sending the BIL (Biometrics request)
3. Upon submission of biometrics by spouse, IRCC performing a criminality check
4. IRCC performing Virtual landing
5. IRCC sending COPR to the applicant and spouse

I am currently waiting for further processing of my application, anyone received biometric request recently?

Thanks for sharing your status!
Prabhu
Hello Everyone,
Upated: 09/27/2021

IRCC sent an email asking for Date of Entry and Port of Entry to do virtual landing as my application was almost in the final stage: 26-Feb-2021
I responded to that email saying that I am going to add spouse. Did not get any response for the raised webform or the email, so I called IRCC multiple time to inform and then they sent me a list of documents required to be submitted.
No acknowledgement received from IRCC, but I got the information from IRCC via call and GCMS notes that they have received all the document on 13-April-2021
IRCC requesting to pay the fees for spouse: 20-Sep-2021
Uploaded the receipt of payment (I already all the required fees in March) to my IRCC login: 20-Sep-2021
Received the BIL request: 21-Sep-2021
Biometric Completed: 27-Sep-2021
Medical : I believe that Medical is completed as I did upfront medical

I believe that below are the list of process pending:
1. IRCC performing a criminality check
2. PPR - Passport Request
3. IRCC doing a virtual Landing and sending COPR to the applicant and spouse

Regards,
Prabhu

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Upated: 09/27/2021

IRCC requesting to pay the fees for spouse: 20-Sep-2021
Uploaded the receipt of payment (I already all the required fees in March) to my IRCC login: 20-Sep-2021
Received the BIL request: 21-Sep-2021
Biometric Completed: 27-Sep-2021
Medical : I believe that Medical is completed as I did upfront medical

I believe that below are the list of process pending:
1. IRCC performing a criminality check
2. PPR - Passport Request
3. IRCC doing a virtual Landing and sending COPR to the applicant and spouse

Regards,
Prabhu
Hi Prabhu, did you got any update after that?

Prabhucv

Sep 8, 2020
Hi Prabhu, did you got any update after that?
Yes, they have requested for below mentioned additional documents:
- Spouse's birth certificate
- Spouse's Digital photo
- Spouse's travel history
- Additional Family information
- Schedule B

I have uploaded and submitted the application. Security and Criminality check is in progress.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Yes, they have requested for below mentioned additional documents:
- Spouse's birth certificate
- Spouse's Digital photo
- Spouse's travel history
- Additional Family information
- Schedule B

I have uploaded and submitted the application. Security and Criminality check is in progress.
Great news.

Did they add her to your profile? Were you uploading the documents directly via the portal or webforms?