+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
I looks like that..they added my spouse on 4th nov and same day it states criminality passed
Did you sent them consent to get spouse information. Because I didn’t got information about spouse except general information. They added my spouse on in December but still showing criminality in progress and didn’t got any medical too.

Arshveer deol

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Did you sent them consent to get spouse information. Because I didn’t got information about spouse except general information. They added my spouse on in December but still showing criminality in progress and didn’t got any medical too.
Yes..i got an email from them to sent consent form so that i can have detailed information of spouse..then i sent the form to same email

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
I looks like that..they added my spouse on 4th nov and same day it states criminality passed
One more question plz, your spouse was updated on gc key file on nov 2nd and after how long you come to know about that the criminality is passed of your spouse? I called ircc today they said my spouse is still in progress.

Arshveer deol

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
One more question plz, your spouse was updated on gc key file on nov 2nd and after how long you come to know about that the criminality is passed of your spouse? I called ircc today they said my spouse is still in progress.
First time when i was being told by an agent that the criminality and eligibility has been passed is on 9th dec...so I don’t know when it got passed exactly..

Reactions: prabhjotbartia

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys the progress bar is back. Anyone see some difference? My progress bar time is now increased by 2months. Early it was showing the application completion date in feb 2021 and now in april 2021. Anyone else got the increase in time.

Puneet1994

Feb 17, 2021
Hello folks. Can anyone help me. I wanna apply for my spouse’s open work permit. He is living in india. I want to apply for his open work permit based on “ spouses or common-law partners of provincial nominee class (PNC) applicants, the spouse or common-law partner is eligible for an open work permit for the duration of the work permit held by the principal PNC applicant, irrespective of the skill level of the principal PNC applicant’s occupation.” . I have bridging open permit. I don’t know how to get through eligibility questionnaire. Beacause there is no such option to select that the other person is a pnp holder. I am working on noc level c job. Please help if anyone know about this.

Reactions: DaRex

aranjha

Mar 13, 2020
Hi,

I applied for Paper based PR in June 2020. I got married in December and added my spouse to existing PR application. IRCC received the documents for my spouse on Feb 10, 2021. Now I have received my medical request but my spouse did not. Probably because she was just recently added.
So my question to the forum is will my spouse receive medical request soon as mine will expire within a year?. Also if anyone is going through the same scenario please reply with your history and how the process is going for you.
FYI: I am inland but my spouse is outland

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi,

I applied for Paper based PR in June 2020. I got married in December and added my spouse to existing PR application. IRCC received the documents for my spouse on Feb 10, 2021. Now I have received my medical request but my spouse did not. Probably because she was just recently added.
So my question to the forum is will my spouse receive medical request soon as mine will expire within a year?. Also if anyone is going through the same scenario please reply with your history and how the process is going for you.
FYI: I am inland but my spouse is outland
It took more than one year In my case to add my spouse to the file. Once added you’ll be requested to submit police clearance certificate, medical and other documents as well. Just as an FYI you have a long way to go.

manpreets668

Oct 3, 2018
Application recieved nov 2019
AOR Jan 2020
Spouse(Outland) document submitted July 2020
Got medica only for me December 2020
No update about spouse

I have NOC B job

just wondering should I apply SOWP or should wait