+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

Puneet1994

Feb 17, 2021
Hi.. i have a pnp pr file in process with added spouse..my pgwp is expiring in may 2021..should i apply for bridging open work permit or extend my current work permit for 18 months under new public policy..also my spouse is in india...what will be the chances getting his owp approved as we have a pr application already in process...please suggest

Guri079

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi.. i have a pnp pr file in process with added spouse..my pgwp is expiring in may 2021..should i apply for bridging open work permit or extend my current work permit for 18 months under new public policy..also my spouse is in india...what will be the chances getting his owp approved as we have a pr application already in process...please suggest
Apply for bwop

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I got gcms notes today...it shows eligibility and criminality has been passed..security and medical not started..info sharing is complete for me and in progess for my spouse...20th month has been started...it’s been a long wait...and location says “in transit” anybody has any idea what does it mean?? Also app status reason shows as “TFR-Eligibility “ anybody please explain?
That's normal. It means your file is open as it is being transferred to a local visa office

Puneet1994

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone who added spouse in 2020...received medical request or adr? I have been waiting for an year after adding spouse...nothing requested than just adding him into the file after 7 months

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
I got gcms notes today...it shows eligibility and criminality has been passed..security and medical not started..info sharing is complete for me and in progess for my spouse...20th month has been started...it’s been a long wait...and location says “in transit” anybody has any idea what does it mean?? Also app status reason shows as “TFR-Eligibility “ anybody please explain?
Hi, If possible could you please share the timeline of your spouse like when they started criminality check and when it is finished. Because I called ircc they said my spouse check is in progress and I just want to get an idea that how long they take do complete.

Arshveer deol

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hi, If possible could you please share the timeline of your spouse like when they started criminality check and when it is finished. Because I called ircc they said my spouse check is in progress and I just want to get an idea that how long they take do complete.
I have no idea...updated and created dates are same for criminality.

Arshveer deol

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
How about info sharing is it complete for both of you..?

prabhjotbartia

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
I have no idea...updated and created dates are same for criminality.
Hi, i got one gcms in which spouse l was not updated at that time my application was showing eligibility pass, criminality pass, info sharing complete, medical pass and security not started. But in my last gcms the updated my spouse in application but the did not show her details of application because they said me to attach the conscent of my wife to get her information too in gcms. In that gcms application status reverted back to criminality in progress, medical in progress and rest was the same.