10 april 2018 doc received for adding spouse she is in india
June first week file transfer to winnipeg
13 sep 2018 medical for spouse and name add on application
29 sep 2018 spouse medical done in india
9 oct 2018 medical pass for spouse
10 oct 2018 PPR !!!

They change the ststem for PPR

They send me following letter

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for your Confirmation of Permanent Residence to be issued. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-IMMIGRATION-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) office responsible for issuing you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you shortly to arrange an appointment for your landing.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via e-mail to: CIC-IMMIGRATION-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: CONFIRM YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE

If you and all family members included in the application are in Canada, you are not required to submit your passports or apply for an authorization to enter the country. The IRCC office responsible for issuing your Confirmation of Permanent Residence will contact you to make an appointment to finalize your application.

If you and/or your family members are NOT currently residing in Canada, you need to advise us of your current place of residence as this may impact the issuing procedures of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and/or visa. Please advise us immediately by e-mail to: CIC-IMMIGRATION-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

When you receive communication from the responsible IRCC office for your appointment, please make sure to bring the following documents:

1. Original Passport(s) for all people included in the application.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Ottawa Office

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
Hi! Have you received the PPR? I’m in the same situation and wondering how long it would take to receive ppr. It’s been almost a week since the status changed to DM.

Thanks.
I did not receive any ppr email maybe this coming week

in my ecas

Decision made -oct 10 ,2018

dont worry my friend it will come i think this week, just let me know if you receive it.

Someone told me ppr email comes in batches depending on the batch size and LVO

Last edited:

Jkm396

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
They change system for PPR now they contact us by email and phone and they make an appointment and we have to go for stamping our paspport to nearset branch we dont need to send passport Ottawa anymore

in my ecas

dont worry my friend it will come i think this week, just let me know if you receive it.

Reactions: may20162525

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
They change system for PPR now they contact us by email and phone and they make an appointment and we have to go for stamping our paspport to nearset branch we dont need to send passport Ottawa anymore
Really!Where is your nearest LVO ?when is your appointment?

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
If your spouse is in India I would suggest to check back with CIC. In such case she would need PR Visa on her Passport. And if you also plan to leave the country and then come back again (for landing purpose) you would need PR Visa. You may be allowed to travel back with your valid work permit and TRV, but if she doesn't have any visa on her passport, Airline wouldn't allow her to board. Do check with CIC (and let me know if I am wrong).

And Congratulations! (Y)

LWIC

Apr 16, 2018
Category........
PNP

in my ecas

Have you received your ppr or heard anything from CIC?

Rahul322075

Mar 19, 2018
Today cic requested to submit a new police certificate for my wife for the home country (India). I had already submitted while I sent all the required documents for addition of spouse in dec 2017. Do you have any idea why they requested again?
The request letter says that I need to scan and submit police Clarence certificate on email address provided above but they had also created a new link to submit on my online cic account. Its confusing me where should I submit documents?

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Today cic requested to submit a new police certificate for my wife for the home country (India). I had already submitted while I sent all the required documents for addition of spouse in dec 2017. Do you have any idea why they requested again?
The request letter says that I need to scan and submit police Clarence certificate on email address provided above but they had also created a new link to submit on my online cic account. Its confusing me where should I submit documents?
Did they also request for proof of relationship or proof of funds along with PCC?

Sunny_canada

Oct 8, 2018
Hi...
Can anybody update me that What's the maximum time of BCPNP approval?
I submitted my profile under EEBC Program NOC 2281 which is under pilot project on April 12 and I am still waiting for approval. All documents were given to them when they demanded.
It's more than 6 months. Is that normal or a matter of worry?
Please update me seriously..
Thanks