+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I added my wife last year and they did not transfer my file, it is still in Ottawa!
Is ur spouse in canada now on work permit.
In my case when i updated them to update the address of my wife as she is in canada with me now on open work permit. After two weeks of tht they transferred the file to local office. Not sure tht was the reason or its jst a process

Jkm396

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Is ur spouse in canada now on work permit.
In my case when i updated them to update the address of my wife as she is in canada with me now on open work permit. After two weeks of tht they transferred the file to local office. Not sure tht was the reason or its jst a process
My wife is in India still they transfer my file to winnipeg so i think we can do all asemption thats it finally wait and watch

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Who are you to give advice and assumptions to everybody. Do not make assumptions, they requested my wife and mine Medical 7 months ago and we have not heard anything since then!
Brother please take your frustration somewhere else. If you do not like reading the comments please ignore it.
People are discussing their cases because no one gets a concrete idea about whats going on with their file. And that's the purpose of coming up over here. Further, I don't know why you want to share your details quoting me when you don't like to hear.

Please don't be among those who criticise for no use just to have some self satisfaction.

Peace! :)

Reactions: NAAV

Mickeyy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, Called cic today as processing time for my application has been over 19 months. i’m told that file is transferred to edmonton office as i’m Ainp nominee , asked why than he said he doesn’t know the reason but it was transferred in May 2018.. asked whether it’s for additional verification but he’s not sure. no document is missing which is a good thing other than that is to wait..

Reactions: ayaz94

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hi everyone, Called cic today as processing time for my application has been over 19 months. i’m told that file is transferred to edmonton office as i’m Ainp nominee , asked why than he said he doesn’t know the reason but it was transferred in May 2018.. asked whether it’s for additional verification but he’s not sure. no document is missing which is a good thing other than that is to wait..
Did u add spouse?

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Have u received ur medical request?

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
I added spouse in april 2018.. Oh i’m dec 2016 applicant.. Added spouse after my medical in jan 2018. My file was transferred in may 2018 after a month of adding spouse. Any guess why ?
May be they wanna make sure that marriage is not fake

Mickeyy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
I am nov 2016 applicant, added spouse in dec 2017. I Did not receive my medical yet.
They transferred my file in may 2018 to local office ( Winnipeg) as i m sinp applicant
Approximately,we have similar timelines, files are transferred the same tume but as i mentioned, i’m done with medical but yet to receive spouse medical. hope we heard some good news soon

lxqguyu

Jan 2, 2018
My File was also transferred to Edmonton in May. Call center told me the processing time in local office will be about 6 month... Still waiting...