+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I will pay now don't want to wait anymore :>
Did u send all other documents ?
If not then pay now and send the receipt with those.
If u have sent all other documents. Then do not pay now. Jst wait for them

ucasumon

Apr 9, 2017
Then dnt pay now. Jst wait for them
Thanks. Do you know in general how long it takes ! For me; I applied in Sep 2016 and add my spouse name in Jan 2018 all off my friends who applied with me already got their PR. Once again thanks for all the helps..

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks. Do you know in general how long it takes ! For me; I applied in Sep 2016 and add my spouse name in Jan 2018 all off my friends who applied with me already got their PR. Once again thanks for all the helps..
Dnt now hiw long its gonna take. I Applied in nov 2016. Added wife in dec 2017. .i didnt even get my medical yet

ucasumon

Apr 9, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My wife is in back home now, I add her name on my PR application and waiting for update, Just wondering is it possible now to apply an work permit fro her from back and she can come as a worker. Just wondering

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Sorry, If I am asking you too many questions, did she come here after the wedding as a worker or was there before
No worries.
She came here on work permit. We got married on 1st nov 2017, i sent her documents in mid of December. I think we applied for work permit in feb 2018. She came here in the month of april 2018.
I know it is tough if your partner is back home.

Reactions: ayaz94 and ucasumon

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My wife is in back home now, I add her name on my PR application and waiting for update, Just wondering is it possible now to apply an work permit fro her from back and she can come as a worker. Just wondering
Yes she can apply for work permit. Jst wait till her name is showing in you gckey as a dependent. Jst to be on a safe side

Reactions: ayaz94 and ucasumon

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
Hi Everyone?

I called cic today they said our file transferred to montreal office ?what does it means any info please?

May 2016 applicant here,
Added spouse feb 2018
Medical passed april 4
Background started since feb before medical request receive

Then now waiting for the update

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Hi Everyone?

I called cic today they said our file transferred to montreal office ?what does it means any info please?

May 2016 applicant here,
Added spouse feb 2018
Medical passed april 4
Background started since feb before medical request receive

Then now waiting for the update
Welcome to the club my friend :) it means its going through additional verification. It looks like all those who have added their spouse, are going through additional verification. Did they tell you when was it transferred to Montreal?
And are you also waiting for Medical request for your spouse?

may20162525

Jun 20, 2018
Welcome to the club my friend :) it means its going through additional verification. It looks like all those who have added their spouse, are going through additional verification. Did they tell you when was it transferred to Montreal?
And are you also waiting for Medical request for your spouse?
Thank my friend, Anyway they did not tell when they transferred the file the only thing they said the file is transferred to montreal office,

My spouse got medical request last march 16,2018 and completed medical examination on march 25,2018

April 4, 2018 in. Gc key “you passed the medical examination”
His Background check already started feb 28,2018 before we received the MR
showing “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information“

after that no update

Reactions: ayaz94