Application received- 6 march 2017
AOR- 6 April 2017
Started processing application- 7 April 2017
Got medical request - 1 march 2018
Medical passed - 28 March 2018
Got married- 18 april 2018
informed CIC about Spouse- 22 April 2018
CIC asked additional docs for spouse - 25 April 2018
Additional Docs submitted (including spouse upfront medical and questions for main applicant and spouse )- 2 may 2018
Now myCIC account is showing reviewing additional document you submitted.

I have Bridging open work permit. in addition to this i am thinking to go for one of the following options
Wife work permit and work visa
Reapply visitor visa (my wife applied for visitor visa before marriage but it got rejected)
express entry (other pr file)
Which option i should choose out of

I have no knowledge about bridging workpermit.
jst wanna let u know. If u can apply for express entry ask someone about tht. Express entry is really fast . Max 4 to 6 months for pr.

Ur wife's visitor visa was rejected so please make sure u talk to someone who had faced same kind of scenerio.
I will talk to my frnd in case he knows anybody and will inform u

Moreover in case ur reapplying visitor visa or applying workpermit for ur wife give it sometime as u mention u got married in april 2018. For eg. 2 to 3 months.

On the other hand . Express entry is taking 4 to 6 months so if u can apply under express entry. Tht will be best option.

Mickeyy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Could You pls tell me where did you get your wife’s upfront medical done in India? I even tried to get it done for my wife but they refused to do as they denied to do in existing application process.Thanks

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Jst tell them u r applying for visitor visa .
They will do it.
ludhiana , punjab .
I forget the name of hospital

If u say visitor visa. They may ask the reason y u r visiting . Then ur wife can say visiting husband

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Could You pls tell me where did you get your wife’s upfront medical done in India? I even tried to get it done for my wife but they refused to do as they denied to do in existing application process.Thanks

They will do it.
ludhiana , punjab .

If u say visitor visa. They may ask the reason y u r visiting . Then ur wife can say visiting husband.
I Dnt know this medical will work for pr or not . But will work for workpermit

Mickeyy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
They will do it.
ludhiana , punjab .

If u say visitor visa. They may ask the reason y u r visiting . Then ur wife can say visiting husband.
I Dnt know this medical will work for pr or not . But will work for workpermit
Doesn’t it matter whether are we getting medical done for visiting visa or In process PR application ? don’t they mention in the file when clinic submit it to cic. ?

NAAV

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Copy paste from other link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-pr-january-february-2017-applicants-lets-connect-here.470598/page-206

Hi Everyone,

My timeline is;
Application received: May 27, 2016. (Its PNP based paper application)
AOR: Aug 2016
Medical Request: June 2017
Add Dependents: July 2017(got married added my wife's name)
Medical Dependent: Upfront on Dec 2017
Dependent fee: Fee Jan 2018
Questionaries Request: Feb 14, 2018(question list about marriage details)
Security Started: Feb 18
PPR Req: May 14.
Passport sent: MAy 15.

It took me almost 23 months to complete my process.
Thanks, Guys.

Reactions: hariqbal

Jkm396

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hi

My PNP timeslines are as follows
Application received- 6 march 2017
AOR- 6 April 2017
Started processing application- 7 April 2017
Got medical request - 1 march 2018
Medical passed - 28 March 2018
Got married- 18 april 2018
informed CIC about Spouse- 22 April 2018
CIC asked additional docs for spouse - 25 April 2018
Additional Docs submitted (including spouse upfront medical and questions for main applicant and spouse )- 2 may 2018
Now myCIC account is showing reviewing additional document you submitted.

I have Bridging open work permit. in addition to this i am thinking to go for one of the following options
Wife work permit and work visa
Reapply visitor visa (my wife applied for visitor visa before marriage but it got rejected)
express entry (other pr file)
Which option i should choose out of these 3?

thanks
Do i know that which additional documents they asked and what was questions for main applicant ?

Thank you

gutpl

Mar 12, 2016
First you when you get married you have to register your marriage( whatever country you are in) that will be your proof of relationship
Then police clearance certificate, her passport and family information form that will be signed by her originally .
You can send these documents to cic then you have to pay PR fees (450+590 or something to sure)
After that you guys will get medical request together .
Her name will appear as dependent on you file . Cic will add her on your file as dependent ( secondary) applicant
Hello brother
I m in same situation . I sent all documents through web form but didn’t receive any update . How much they take to update ???

LWIC

Apr 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
How u will sent ur documents to cic ???
Have u notified CIC that you are adding spouse to your application? They will send you an email with instructions as to what documents you need to submit and how you can submit them.