+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
CEC stream? Did you try getting GCMS notes to have an idea on what's going on with your application?
no my agent told me not to order it. I emailed local office they said security check is going on for spouse.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
how could they decide adding spouse is not priority for them? I went to my immi agent few days ago he said they are going to work on files after march.
That will be good if they start working from the march on these files. I wondered if the agent info is credible?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Reference all the applications transferred to Winnipeg office, (chat groups & forums), PNP adding spouse has the lowest priority in IRCC. I bet you won't get any updates in 1-2 years after your file transferred.
It's scary but, I am inclined to believe you now bud. What i am noticing same. Dont know what can we do......

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
That will be good if they start working from the march on these files. I wondered if the agent info is credible?
Yeah hopefully he will be right cos in December when i ask him he said we don’t even know what are they doing n now suddenly he said ircc will give results from end of march.

Reactions: Walle_007

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
So seems like they are already On your file. Thats good.
It seems like they are working on everyone’s file who is in queue up there in local office. (Don’t know this is right or wrong) I heard from one of my friend that they gave files to some private company to clear few steps.

Reactions: Walle_007

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
how could they decide adding spouse is not priority for them? I went to my immi agent few days ago he said they are going to work on files after march.
Then could you tell me why they will work these files after March, not all the time like one by one in queue? Any important personal information changed like adding spouse during processing time, IRCC see it as a complex application, and they don't take any responsibility for delay.

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Then could you tell me why they will work these files after March, not all the time like one by one in queue? Any important personal information changed like adding spouse during processing time, IRCC see it as a complex application, and they don't take any responsibility for delay.
I dont know why agent told me this but They are already working on the files that LVO said to me. there is a time frame of 4-6 months in past years if someone add spouse in between and when I added agent told me 6-8 mnths But i dont know what’s wrong with ircc these days. May be they dont have enough staff to work.

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I dont know why agent told me this but They are already working on the files that LVO said to me. there is a time frame of 4-6 months in past years if someone add spouse in between and when I added agent told me 6-8 mnths But i dont know what’s wrong with ircc these days. May be they dont have enough staff to work.
I really hope your agent is right. My case received at the end of 2017, then changed my marriage status(not adding spouse), then case transferred to Winnipeg IRCC in May of 2018, after that, nobody has touched my file until now. I called IRCC and ordered the notes multiple times, don't work at all. They just like ''Hey! who let you to change your status! we don't have any responsibility for the delay! we don't care about you!"

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
I really hope your agent is right. My case received at the end of 2017, then changed my marriage status(not adding spouse), then case transferred to Winnipeg IRCC in May of 2018, after that, nobody has touched my file until now. I called IRCC and ordered the notes multiple times, don't work at all. They just like ''Hey! who let you to change your status! we don't have any responsibility for the delay! we don't care about you!"
sometime it depends on file to file. Other facts regarding background n all history of the spouse. What they said to you that background is going on for you ?

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
sometime it depends on file to file. Other facts regarding background n all history of the spouse. What they said to you that background is going on for you ?
My note shows everything passed before my case transfer, because I changed my marriage status during that, they see me as not eligible any more, and sent my case to my lvo to re-check my eligibility from beginning.