Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
When i intimated New Delhi Visa office through email about my marriage post AOR, I received an email specifying all the requirements and asked me to upload or Email the documents. But there is no option in my CIC account to upload any documents.

Should I email all the documents to them, I am really confused.

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I have finally added my spouse after getting copr at Nov 26. I provided all docs CIC csr has told me. Since then i see that UCI number for my souse is not updated. Do anyone of you guys know how long does it take that to be updated?

Thankyou.

mmadhumitha

Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys,

My timeline so far is as follows:

AOR Primary applicant: June 11th 2019
Date of Wedding: 6th December 2019
PPR (Ready for visa email) Primary applicant: 24th December 2019
Reported wedding by email: 4th January 2020

I emailed IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to report my wedding as mentioned in the PPR(Ready for visa) email that I had received. My husband has done his upfront medical and received his PCC just to keep all documents from our end ready.

Here are my questions:
1. I was working in US on OPT visa but as it expired, I moved out of US end of November 2019. My husband however is on H1B visa and is currently working in US. The timelines mentioned on this forum are scaring me so I was wondering if I should apply for H4 visa and move to US until the PR comes through?
2. I haven't reported my address change and my employment status change yet since my lawyer asked me to wait and report it after I receive a reply to my adding a spouse email. Is that a wise thing to do?
3. I am currently residing in Qatar and my husband is in US so would it complicate the application further more if we are in two different countries with different visa offices? Or should I move to US as from hearsay I understand that application somehow processes faster if the applicants are in US (not sure if that's true!).
4. As I have not received any email from the Canadian authorities yet should I submit a web form reporting my wedding again or ask for an update?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Reactions: Mirza1991

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi guys,

My timeline so far is as follows:

AOR Primary applicant: June 11th 2019
Date of Wedding: 6th December 2019
PPR (Ready for visa email) Primary applicant: 24th December 2019
Reported wedding by email: 4th January 2020

I emailed IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to report my wedding as mentioned in the PPR(Ready for visa) email that I had received. My husband has done his upfront medical and received his PCC just to keep all documents from our end ready.

Here are my questions:
1. I was working in US on OPT visa but as it expired, I moved out of US end of November 2019. My husband however is on H1B visa and is currently working in US. The timelines mentioned on this forum are scaring me so I was wondering if I should apply for H4 visa and move to US until the PR comes through?
2. I haven't reported my address change and my employment status change yet since my lawyer asked me to wait and report it after I receive a reply to my adding a spouse email. Is that a wise thing to do?
3. I am currently residing in Qatar and my husband is in US so would it complicate the application further more if we are in two different countries with different visa offices? Or should I move to US as from hearsay I understand that application somehow processes faster if the applicants are in US (not sure if that's true!).
4. As I have not received any email from the Canadian authorities yet should I submit a web form reporting my wedding again or ask for an update?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hi Sister,

Do you see your husband UCI number updated in your application? There is one application number and then there is one UCI number.

mmadhumitha

Oct 25, 2019
Hi Sister,

Do you see your husband UCI number updated in your application? There is one application number and then there is one UCI number.
Hi Mirza,

No my application is not updated with my husband's UCI number yet. It only has my UCI number and my application number.

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi Mirza,

No my application is not updated with my husband's UCI number yet. It only has my UCI number and my application number.
Exactly, we are in a same boat. I Also didn’t heard anything from them so I ended up providing all necessary documentation by my self and now waiting for my spouse UCI to be updated. It’s being more than a month now.

mmadhumitha

Oct 25, 2019
Exactly, we are in a same boat. I Also didn’t heard anything from them so I ended up providing all necessary documentation by my self and now waiting for my spouse UCI to be updated. It’s being more than a month now.
Did you submit a webform? or did you respond to their email?