+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hi

I got married a month ago before getting copr. I told CIC to add my spouse into my application so requested my docs and cancelled my copr.

I have returned docs 2 weeks ago and not heard from them to send them my spouse docs to proceed further with application.

Any idea or guess how long VO gonna take to reply me back?

Thanks

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
What's your vo
Did you add your wife after aor or ppr!
Hi,

Thanks for tour reply.

I’m not sure about these terms but I submitted adding spouse message via web form after getting my copr. I have also emailed to the Ottawa office.

The VO from Sydney office replied me after 3 weeks asking me to return my copr with passport and he told be he will let me know about further steps. It is being 2 weeks now I have sent him my documents to the Ottawa address.

Just wondering when and how he will return back to me.

Thanks

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
@kiranpadman - Did they give you a timeline of 30 days for gathering documents for your spouse addition?
Hi,

Did you update CIC about your marriage after getting PPR? Also did they ask you to send docs or you send by yourself via webform? I am in a same boat as you I am about to send my docs of marriage via webform by myself because my Sydney office is not responsive

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
What documents did they ask from you? I got my PPR as a single applicant but I recently got married and I need to add my wife to the application.

What documents did they ask from you? Medical, PCC and Schedule A form?

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019

Will this effect my CRS score since I got my PPR and need to add my wife so that we can both get our COPR

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Will this effect my CRS score since I got my PPR and need to add my wife so that we can both get our COPR
Hi,

I am a newbie so I don’t know about it. I don’t think if this will effect since you already got ppr. You can call CIC and ask what documents you will have to submit because these are the docmuments I will have to submit maybe it will be different for you.

Also keep be updated about your process since we are in a same boat. I am submitting all the requested documents via web form in a week.

At what point of process you are at rightnow?

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Yeah, that I know
But I want to send the mail directly to the vo
If you have received any email from your VO then you can find that information over there. I don’t think you can directly mail to VO but you can mail his office and they will transfer the inquiry to VO