+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after ppr, taking too long, please connect here

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
I sent all the documents via webform to add my wife. IRCC received on April 24th.

My wife is not added as dependent in my profile. No medicals are requested.

You can see my timeline in the signature. I sent request to add my wife after getting PPR email

Any one in the same situation?:(:(

Toyda

Apr 24, 2019
Did you notify your visa office of your intention to add spouse? If yes, what response did you get? If no, you should have notified them before sending all documents. I notified them when I was to get married and also told them my spouse will accompany me. They sent me the list of documents to be submitted which included medicals.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
I sent all the documents via webform to add my wife. IRCC received on April 24th.

My wife is not added as dependent in my profile. No medicals are requested.

You can see my timeline in the signature. I sent request to add my wife after getting PPR email

Any one in the same situation?:(:(
Did you land ?

were you married before getting PPR ?

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
Did you notify your visa office of your intention to add spouse? If yes, what response did you get? If no, you should have notified them before sending all documents. I notified them when I was to get married and also told them my spouse will accompany me. They sent me the list of documents to be submitted which included medicals.
Yes I did. After getting PPR I called them and informed that my status got changed. They emailed me a list of documents and told me to upload via webform in cic website. I filled all those IMM forms, police verification etc.. and uploaded via webform. On April 24th I received an email as below

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Congratulations on your wedding!

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• IMM 0008.pdf
  • IMM 5406.pdf
  • IMM 5669.pdf
  • Marriage_Certificate.pdf
  • Payment_Receipt.pdf
  • Police_Clearance_Certificate.pdf
We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

After that I have been waiting from past 2 months. I called them twice. They told the docs are sent to the visa office and they are looking into it.

But no medicals requested and spouse also not added in my application.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
I did not land.

Got married while my application is in processing.
But updated about marriage after getting PPR email.
So you informed them about your status via CSE and did not send your passport for stamping right ?

MY AOR is sept 17th, Got married in Oct , Updated them via CSE, Its been 9 months and no updates.. Waiting for my GCMS .

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
So you informed them about your status via CSE and did not send your passport for stamping right ?

MY AOR is sept 17th, Got married in Oct , Updated them via CSE, Its been 9 months and no updates.. Waiting for my GCMS .
I did not send the passport.

I informed about marriage via phone call. They emailed me the list of docs. Uploaded the docs via webform.

After that no updates. I am in the same boat waiting for my GCMS. i should get in july 1st week

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Pretty much like my case. But the only difference is I got PPR and you didn't.

Is your wife added in the online cic account?

And what is your country of residence and your visa office?

Yes Wife was added as a Dependant in November.

Currently in USA, Moved few months back. My VO is London UK

india_usa_canada_pr

Feb 19, 2019
Yes Wife was added as a Dependant in November.

Currently in USA, Moved few months back. My VO is London UK
Oh ok. Atleast you see your wife added in the cic online account. I don't even see her name in my online account.

So it took 2 months for you to see her as dependent in the application. Am I right?

Try to contact UK office and also did you update your new address in USA?