Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
I realize this thread hasn't been in use since 2019 but it seems to be the most recent for situations where a spouse was added after COPR and before landing. I would love to know of more recent experiences and if there is a tracking sheet for those who added a spouse after obtaining COPR and before landing...

My brother in law is currently living in Dubai with his wife. He originally applied Mar 20, 2019, received visa and COPR Feb 2020 with almost a year expiry (he had just redone his medicals). Then COVID hit, he married in Dec 2020 and informed IRCC, sent spousal information Feb 2021.....

On his ECAS is says:
Eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Medical - you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents - we are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview - you do not need an interview
Biometrics - May 6, 2019 completed
Background check - we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Under the Biometrics in the top right, there is nothing showing for Biometrics Number, Date of Biometrics Enrolment, Expiry Date.

I submitted a ATIP request for GCMS notes Mar 24, 2022 but we haven't heard anything (I just sent a follow-up last week)

Thank you in advance...

On a brighter note, my husband has his citizenship oath scheduled for Jul 5....