+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after CoPR

piussnow

May 8, 2019
1. My visa office is New Delhi, India.
2. May be they want new medical, or I am thinking of upfront medical.
3. Yes u have to wait for new CoPR after the process has been completed.
4. Yes u can e-mail them. Or u can raise CSE webform.
One thing that have u submitted ur spouse’s documents??
Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I have sent my spouse documents and it was received on 30/4/2019.

zeffrin

May 6, 2019
Hello guys

My wife just got ITA with 450 points last week she can't add us the point are too low to get invitation. Can she add husband and 2 kids in CORP. What is the best way to get PR for dependence.

piussnow

May 8, 2019
Same here.
Hope we get soon updates.
I have to submit my documents to LVO(local visa office) and may got any update after that.
OK. Let's wait for their feedback. However what happens now ur Stamped visa and medical has expired. Because what I heard is that if your visa expired, u have to start from the first beginning

Reactions: Manbirsingh

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
OK. Let's wait for their feedback. However what happens now ur Stamped visa and medical has expired. Because what I heard is that if your visa expired, u have to start from the first beginning
Visa is not stamped yet, but medical expired. Now I have to submit my spouse’s documents within a week and will wait for next step, what CIC reply.

piussnow

May 8, 2019
Visa is not stamped yet, but medical expired. Now I have to submit my spouse’s documents within a week and will wait for next step, what CIC reply.
OH you haven't received an initial Visa and CoPR. Because I currently have a CoPR and Visa due to expire on the 20th July.

Manbirsingh

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
OH you haven't received an initial Visa and CoPR. Because I currently have a CoPR and Visa due to expire on the 20th July.
U will get new CoPR and visa stamp after the full processing is done, if u are again confused then u can raise CSE through webform, this may relieve some depression, also take help of some experts.

piussnow

May 8, 2019
Hello,
No update yet. I sent an email to my LVO yesterday but no feedback yet.

I am hoping to hear from them today.

What of your own case?

piussnow

May 8, 2019
U will get new CoPR and visa stamp after the full processing is done, if u are again confused then u can raise CSE through webform, this may relieve some depression, also take help of some experts.
Hello,
No update yet. I sent an email to my LVO yesterday but no feedback yet.

I am hoping to hear from them today.

Reactions: Manbirsingh

piussnow

May 8, 2019
Good Day Everyone,

I must say that I have received a lot of information from this forum and it has been very helpful and relieving.

However, my major concern is that my CoPR & Visa will expire on the 20/7/2019 and my LVO is yet to reply which I can get a reissue and that of wife visa before this day.

My question for those who has passed this stage;

1. What happens if my Visa expires?

2. What happens if my visa expires without reissue?

3. What happens now I have informed my LVO earlier, also submitted document and information required for adding my wife to application and my visa expired in this process.

Please I need a reply on this case.