+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Spouse after AOR

Pamelanwagbo

Dec 9, 2021
Hi, please can someone help me confirm how much I need to pay to add my spouse to my application after aor and if biometrics is inclusive or I have to make a separate payment for it.

Reactions: rs572

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Hi, please can someone help me confirm how much I need to pay to add my spouse to my application after aor and if biometrics is inclusive or I have to make a separate payment for it.
PR processing fees CAD $ 800 + RPRF $500 + Biometrics around CAD $75-100 ( not sure for biometrics) ..it cost me around CAD $ 1425 including taxes

Pamelanwagbo

Dec 9, 2021
PR processing fees CAD $ 800 + RPRF $500 + Biometrics around CAD $75-100 ( not sure for biometrics) ..it cost me around CAD $ 1425 including taxes
Oh wow. I added my spouse and new born and paid $1550cad. Do you think I will get an ADR to pay for the biometrics or just go ahead and pay before I'm asked for it?

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Oh wow. I added my spouse and new born and paid $1550cad. Do you think I will get an ADR to pay for the biometrics or just go ahead and pay before I'm asked for it?
Pay in advance for biometrics..it will save your processing time.

Reactions: Pamelanwagbo

oppositeofaproblem

Dec 30, 2019
I am FSW-O with AOR November 11th 2020, COR UK. I entered into a civil partnership on 02 March and informed IRCC via Webform 03 March and heard nothing since. I have obtained my partner's upfront medical, PCC, POF - is there anything else I need to be preparing? Do I need to wait for IRCC to acknowledge my Webform or should I just start uploading everything.

Getting very frustrated with the wait, haven't heard a thing or noticed any changes (other than medical expiry) since Biometrics letter last January (2021). I have requested updated GCMS notes (45+ days ago) but haven't had those back yet.

How are things progressing for others?

MKambo

Jan 13, 2022
Hey,
I have a question
On 24 sept i received ADR to add my spouse’s docs, forms and chat history.

We usually talk on phone and also the chat is way too personal, would it be fine if I do not submit chat and mention the same in LOE and share screenshots of call logs of one month?

Please help me

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hey,
I have a question
On 24 sept i received ADR to add my spouse’s docs, forms and chat history.

We usually talk on phone and also the chat is way too personal, would it be fine if I do not submit chat and mention the same in LOE and share screenshots of call logs of one month?

Please help me
You wouldn't need the chats and call logs for spousal addition. If they still need it, I think you can redact some chats if it's too personal.

Last edited:

MKambo

Jan 13, 2022
You wouldn't need the chats and call logs for spousal addition. If they still need it, I think you can redact some chats if it's too personal.
Thank you for the response.
Also i am attaching our photos, few pictures from our engagement ceremonies, our pictures from 2018-2022 (Relationship to getting married), policy, joint bank account, my name and address in one of her document.
I believe this much is enough. Lets hope they do not ask for more.

SandeepS1234

Jan 29, 2023
Can someone please confirm,
Is it required to submit a relationship questionnaire document, when I am adding spouse after AOR?
I am asking as I have seen some people talking about relationship questionnaire documents in some forums/youtube videos.

In webform response (adding spouse) IRCC asked only about these documents:

MKambo

Jan 13, 2022
Is it required to submit a relationship questionnaire document, when I am adding spouse after AOR?
I am asking as I have seen some people talking about relationship questionnaire documents in some forums/youtube videos.

Yes, the questionnaire is important. Please do not miss any document they have asked for else you will get an ADR which in turn will waste your time.

SandeepS1234

Jan 29, 2023
Yes, the questionnaire is important. Please do not miss any document they have asked for else you will get an ADR which in turn will waste your time.
Follow-up question:
There should be one copy of the relationship questionnaire OR two copies(one from principal applicant and one from spouse)?

baryonix

May 21, 2019

I submitted the same list of documents without the questionnaire on Jan, 2022 as I did not know about it at that time, also because my spouse and I had not had a marriage ceremony also, we had it later in the year. So no wedding photos, we only had photos of our trips together.

However, after I submitted, I saw my spouse details appear in portal in Feb 2022 and medical request for spouse in June 2022.

Fast forward to Jan 2023, IRCC this time requested for questionnaire! And in the questionnaire, they also asked to describe the wedding if we have. But by this time, we already had our wedding and are able to show lots of photos!

We completed the questionnaire by both of us, now waiting for IRCC to review them.

Anyone knows how long they review that document? Because from GCMS note, all Eligibility/Criminality/Medical are passed for both of us

kkansaria

Jul 22, 2021
Hi ,

what is the current processing time if I add my spouse after AOR . And also if I raise a webform submitting all the documents upfront with fee payment saying that I am married and want to add my spouse what would be the processing time including webform acceptance till the ecopr .