17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I am FSW-O, I have added my spouse to the profile in Oct-20 as I got married after AOR. I have submitted all the forms and paid the fee in OCT 20 and received the acknowledgement for the same. Since then there is complete silence. It's been 11 months and there's no request for BIL or medicals. Can you please guide in this scenario?
Thanks in advance.
Do you see your spouse's details, UCI number in your MyCIC account.

Have you sent web form and requested GCMS notes?

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Anyone here with Inland application still waiting to get the spouse attached to PR application, after giving all document to IRCC regarding spouse???

dkaushik324

Sep 11, 2021
Hi,

I applied for PR under CEC category and below are my timelines:
AOR: 15-Dec-2020
Biometrics: Exempted as I gave during PGWP.
Medical: Results updated on 21-Jan-2021.
Marriage: April 2021
Informed IRCC via webform: April 2021
Received response: First week of May, 2021.
Submitted updated docs for adding spouse: Last week of May, 2021.
Spouse updated on my portal with a day or two.
Spouse Medical and Biometrics request received on Mid-August 2021.
Now, both are updated on portal.

I wanted to know how much more time will it take to receive COPR as I might have to travel outside Canada in a few months.
What are the options if I travel with COPR?

Thanks,
D

Reactions: Jack D

Jaspreer

Aug 25, 2021
Hey
Hi,

I applied for PR under CEC category and below are my timelines:
AOR: 15-Dec-2020
Biometrics: Exempted as I gave during PGWP.
Medical: Results updated on 21-Jan-2021.
Marriage: April 2021
Informed IRCC via webform: April 2021
Received response: First week of May, 2021.
Submitted updated docs for adding spouse: Last week of May, 2021.
Spouse updated on my portal with a day or two.
Spouse Medical and Biometrics request received on Mid-August 2021.
Now, both are updated on portal.

I wanted to know how much more time will it take to receive COPR as I might have to travel outside Canada in a few months.
What are the options if I travel with COPR?

Thanks,
D
hey i am in the same boat.
Aor april 2020
Got married spouse feb 2021
Spouse added: march 2021
Spouse’s medical: march 2021
Spouse’s biometrics : july 29 2021

still waiting for copr

please let me know if you get anything.

thanks

LyuCECO

Sep 11, 2021
Hello all, I have a CEC outland application aor AUG 2020. After re-med passed in April 2021, nothing updates yet. I can't decide if I should get married as soon as possible and add my partner to my existing application or let him apply later on his own. I know adding spouse after aor is applicable but do want to look at some official info. If you know any links or pages from IRCC plz advise. Thank you so much!

dkaushik324

Sep 11, 2021
Hey

hey i am in the same boat.
Aor april 2020
Got married spouse feb 2021
Spouse added: march 2021
Spouse’s medical: march 2021
Spouse’s biometrics : july 29 2021

still waiting for copr

please let me know if you get anything.

thanks
Are you in-land or outland?

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello all,

I have an ongoing PR app under CEC and recently got married. I have already advised IRCC with the marital changes and we have uploaded all necessary documents including biometrics and medical. My husband's passport is expiring on January 2022 and just renewed his passport last month, we were told it will take 3 months for the renewal. Latest status on my application according to my GCMS note is Recommended passed, that is before I added my husband. Now my question is how would this affect our application?

Sasidhar Lekkala

Apr 20, 2021
Hi All , I got reply from IRCC to submit the documents for adding spouse i am bit confused of who to fill the details can any one help me of the below forms whom to fill either me or my wife

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi All , I got reply from IRCC to submit the documents for adding spouse i am bit confused of who to fill the details can any one help me of the below forms whom to fill either me or my wife

IMM0008, you fill it as primary application, with an update on spouse section: where you put detail information of your spouse.
IMM5669: All information reflects your spouse family side.
All documents should be your spouse info.

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
My husband's passport is expiring on January 2022. Say our application got approved, are they gonna ask us to send our passport to them by mail?

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
My husband's passport is expiring on January 2022. Say our application got approved, are they gonna ask us to send our passport to them by mail?
In land or outland application?
If you are inland, they dont request to send PP. Just do the virtual confirmation through their portal.
If you are outland, I dont think you would get approved by Jan 2022. It's a super long wait for outlander application in general, particularly adding outland spouse. You'd better new PP and send a webform to update new PP once it's ready.

rakuth85

Aug 27, 2017
IMM0008, you fill it as primary application, with an update on spouse section: where you put detail information of your spouse.
IMM5669: All information reflects your spouse family side.
All documents should be your spouse info.
Hi Lucas,

Could you please confirm if while requesting to add spouse, form IMM 5669 also needs to be filled by the spouse with spouse family-related info or details?

In August 2021, I did request to add spouse after AOR and submitted only IMM 0008 and IMM 5406 filled by the principal applicant along with the spouse documents (birth certificate, PCC, passport, marriage certificate, letter of explanation, and proof of payment - invoice)

Please suggest what could be an ideal course of action?

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi Lucas,

Could you please confirm if while requesting to add spouse, form IMM 5669 also needs to be filled by the spouse with spouse family-related info or details?

In August 2021, I did request to add spouse after AOR and submitted only IMM 0008 and IMM 5406 filled by the principal applicant along with the spouse documents (birth certificate, PCC, passport, marriage certificate, letter of explanation, and proof of payment - invoice)

Please suggest what could be an ideal course of action?
If you already submitted those require documents but still receiving a letter requesting the same docs, just write a letter of explanation then submit it along with whatever you have not sent to them. It happened to me as well, I submitted some docs via webform but they sent me a letter in CIC account to submit again. I just let them know I already did and the date.
5669: her/his family ( parents and siblings only)

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Timeline:
Applied: Tr to Pr (IG Stream) (12:10 to 12:12 EST) (**As single Applicant**)
BIL received: 16th June
AOR: 21st June
Asked for medical (Even though I given old one at App. time): - 18th June
New Medical Given: - 19th June
Ghost update: 24th June
*** Waited two months for TRV to get issue so i can go to India to get married ***
Submitted PCC: - 27th July (Did not receive a request to submit, I submitted even though)
Medical Passed: - 5th Aug
**Went to India, got married, and came back to Canada**
Got married: 8th Aug
Notified IRCC about marriage: - 11th Aug
Received Request to submit docs for spouse(With pre-medical and PCC)(outland spouse): - 31st Aug
Submitted all docs. for spouse: - 1st Sep
Bio-metric (MIne) : - 3rd Sep
Spouse Biometric: - Already given in her last Application
GCMS notes ordered: - 7th Sep
Spouse added to profile: - 13th Sep
Spouse medical passed: - 14th Sep
PPR for Spouse: - 15th sep
Portal request: - 15th Sep
eCOPR: waiting...

Reactions: Jack D