+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after AOR

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hi Naynah,

What do you mean when you say submitted spouse schedlue A. Did you fill out only spouse information in IM0008 Scedule A? or added spouse as dependent in form ?
Yes I only filled information about spouse.. When I have time later I'd check my laptop to see how I filled it cos honestly I'm struggling to remember

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Just got the Passport Request Letter in the account today.
Thought I would be elated but the feeling is just of being content and being humbled. Maybe it will take a while to sink in after this endless waiting.

Hope you all get this from IRCC soon. Best wishes.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I recently ordered CBSA notes, and it has last comment as
Thought I would be elated but the feeling is just of being content and being humbled. Maybe it will take a while to sink in after this endless waiting.

congratulations!!

Reactions: Knoxxavier

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I received my cbsa notes and it says "Please send RFV instructions for SPOUSE, country of residence India" on 11/8/2022 but since then I have not received any email from ircc. My primary office is Montreal and secondary is Etobicoke IRCC. should i send them an email ? any guidance on this?

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
I received my cbsa notes and it says "Please send RFV instructions for SPOUSE, country of residence India" on 11/8/2022 but since then I have not received any email from ircc. My primary office is Montreal and secondary is Etobicoke IRCC. should i send them an email ? any guidance on this?
You should be getting it soon now.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Did you order your notes through third-party institutions?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021

Congrats!!! Wish you all the best

Reactions: Knoxxavier

MoikFisher

Mar 18, 2019
Hi,
I'm an inland applicant and my spouse is outland and I have already done my biometrics since I'm on work permit. Following are my timelines:

Dec 2020: ITA
Jan 2021: AOR
Feb 2022: Got married and raised webform to add spouse
May 2022: Received link to submit questionaire and spousal kit (Updated forms, proof of marriage pics, wife medical, wife PCC)
June 2022: Submitted docs
August 2022: Update received saying medical passed
Nov 2022: Spouse BIL
Nov 2022: Spouse Biometrics submitted (My biometrics are already submitted when I came on study permit)

Which next steps should I expect? I already submitted my wife's PCC and medical back in June with spousal kit documents. Should I expect them to ask for more documents? My medicals already says passed on portal so I'm not sure where we are with the application progress

Thank you for guidance

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi,
I'm an inland applicant and my spouse is outland and I have already done my biometrics since I'm on work permit. Following are my timelines:

Dec 2020: ITA
Jan 2021: AOR
Feb 2022: Got married and raised webform to add spouse
May 2022: Received link to submit questionaire and spousal kit (Updated forms, proof of marriage pics, wife medical, wife PCC)
June 2022: Submitted docs
August 2022: Update received saying medical passed
Nov 2022: Spouse BIL
Nov 2022: Spouse Biometrics submitted (My biometrics are already submitted when I came on study permit)

Which next steps should I expect? I already submitted my wife's PCC and medical back in June with spousal kit documents. Should I expect them to ask for more documents? My medicals already says passed on portal so I'm not sure where we are with the application progress

Thank you for guidance
I am in the same boat. Completed spouse's BIL and now waiting for RFV mail for spouse. now dead silence.

Reactions: MoikFisher