+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after AOR

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to upload my spouse's documents through my profile but there are just 4 places to upload the 6 documents (IMM0008, Schedule A/IMM5669, IMM5406, PCC, and 2 client information forms as given below) that they need.

Where and how do I upload the following:
1. Client Information: Receipt of information from client Processing fee,
biometric fee and right of permanent residence fee for your spouse if accompanying.
Copy of your spouse’s passport (biodata pages).
Copy of your spouse’s educational documents
Copy of your spouse’s work experience certificate

2. Client Information: Receipt of information from client Marriage
photographs depicting the actual ceremony, essential ritual both pre and post the marriage and
of time spent together after marriage.

@Wolfband @seadrag0n @bluehorse
You're lucky you have four slots I only had one LOL and I had to merge everything with very very low resolution to be able to fit all of them in. I'd say just pick which ones you want to merge and then upload, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Reactions: TheDutt and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to upload my spouse's documents through my profile but there are just 4 places to upload the 6 documents (IMM0008, Schedule A/IMM5669, IMM5406, PCC, and 2 client information forms as given below) that they need.

Where and how do I upload the following:
1. Client Information: Receipt of information from client Processing fee,
biometric fee and right of permanent residence fee for your spouse if accompanying.
Copy of your spouse’s passport (biodata pages).
Copy of your spouse’s educational documents
Copy of your spouse’s work experience certificate

2. Client Information: Receipt of information from client Marriage
photographs depicting the actual ceremony, essential ritual both pre and post the marriage and
of time spent together after marriage.

@Wolfband @seadrag0n @bluehorse
Merging everything can kill the resolution. I had only one slot and uploaded as much as possible in that one slot. I sent other documents via webform and got acknowledged that they were received and forwarded to concerning officer.

Reactions: TheDutt

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Got medical requests for both spouse and me. Looks like things are moving pretty fast now.
Did you do upfront medicals for your spouse while submitting the initial documents?

Teayii

Apr 17, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2021
I got passport request letter today but it only mentions my name. Is it supposed to mention spouse name also? My spouse has been fully added to my account (biometrics included).

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I got passport request letter today but it only mentions my name. Is it supposed to mention spouse name also? My spouse has been fully added to my account (biometrics included).
Respond to that email and ask why. This has happened to many but its better to contact IRCC immediately to understand what's going on. Also, can you give your timelines from AOR?

Teayii

Apr 17, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2021
Respond to that email and ask why. This has happened to many but its better to contact IRCC immediately to understand what's going on. Also, can you give your timelines from AOR?
The request letter was sent in my portal so there's no email to respond to.. it says to submit passport sized photos for myself and each accompanying family member so that's why I'm confused. I haven't been successful contacting IRCC directly... Only through webform. My timeline:

AOR: 7 Feb 2021
Medical passed: 18 Feb 2021
BIL: 17 Feb 2021
Married: March 14 2022
Remed passed: 24 May 2022
Spouse Added: 28 June 2022
Spouse med passed: 2 Aug 2022
BIL for spouse: 5 Aug 2022
Passport request letter: 23 Aug 2022

Last edited:

Teayii

Apr 17, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2021
Right after submitting form E5562 and the most recent PCC of my partner, I got the golden email from IRCC. 32 months after ITA and nearly 3 years after OINP nomination! Such a hellish ride! Thank you guys and all the best lucks who are still waiting for good news from the IRCC!!

https://ibb.co/bWZmchy

https://ibb.co/4JzW9DQ
Congratulations!! I see your document only mentions your name (like mine). Just wanted to clarify that this is how it is supposed to be. Or did you get a separate one for your wife?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Congratulations!! I see your document only mentions your name (like mine). Just wanted to clarify that this is how it is supposed to be. Or did you get a separate one for your wife?
No, we do not have seperate PPRs. They mention about applicant (me) and accompanying dependent (my spouse) so I guess it's good to go to submit both of our passports.

Last edited:

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi all,
I did my remed two days ago and I'm waiting for it to be updated on my portal.
According to your experience, is it likely that they ask for something else again later? Based on what I know from my MP, everything is passed.

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Hi all,
According to your experience, is it likely that they ask for something else again later? Based on what I know from my MP, everything is passed.
Yes! Does look likely like you're very close to the golden mail! :D

Reactions: maghool71

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
The request letter was sent in my portal so there's no email to respond to.. it says to submit passport sized photos for myself and each accompanying family member so that's why I'm confused. I haven't been successful contacting IRCC directly... Only through webform. My timeline:

AOR: 7 Feb 2021
Medical passed: 18 Feb 2021
BIL: 17 Feb 2021
Married: March 14 2022
Remed passed: 24 May 2022
Spouse Added: 28 June 2022
Spouse med passed: 2 Aug 2022
BIL for spouse: 5 Aug 2022
Passport request letter: 23 Aug 2022
That's a very quick timeline from the time of submission of the spouse's documents! Great news and congratulations!

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hi all,
You should expect golden email soon. :) Quick question - Did your medical show passed? My spouse medical is about to expire but gckey account shows medical as passed so not sure will i need the re-med for her or not.