Jan 22, 2021
Just found this on APRIL 2020 thread

FSW-inland
AOR: March 2020

GCMS Notes - May 13th
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Medical:in process (expired-received request May 9th after an officer review for admissibility-now passed)
Info Sharing: Complete

Got married (out land) May 7th - informed IRCC same day, got document request May 16th.

I uploaded all the documents, upfront meds, proof of funds, and old biometrics for my wife on June 2nd.
The system updated her as a dependant (got an email about an update) and accepted her old biometrics on June 9th.
Ghost update June 30th.

Notes for GCMS notes on May 13th:
May 9
****Officer Admissibility review****
Security Redacted-requested re-med

Dec 10, 2021.
Criminality passed.- Sch A requested

PPR yesterday

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Create link on the below website and post it here.

https://postimages.org/
@maghool71 how long did your MP take to get response from IRCC?
I contacted mine 2 weeks ago, they said they would get back 7-10 business days but it's day 11 now...

Hi dears!

So on 25th July I received a Do not Reply email from IRCC(tthe kind that let's you know there's an update in your cic account although an hour before this email, I had already checked my cic portal for ghost updates) headed WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DOCUMENTS. This I must say confused me because I had gotten several acknowledgement from IRCC that they had received all my documents and in May, 2022 my spouse was finally added to my application. So from 25th to 26th July, 2022 I kept on checking my cic portal to see if ic ould understand their message but to no avail there was no update therein.

So 27th July (in the late afternoon WAT) after sooo many checks (like every hour, cos IRCC is really messing with us) I see this in the summary section of my CIC portal (you know that area that gives a generic surmised update of your application status? Yeah, that one), that they had ghost updated there(I didn't even see a sign of an update in my status on the portal). So it reads as follow

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents July 26, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Please I think my confusion is confused. Help to explain what's going on @legalfalcon

Also @maghool71 how long did it take for your MP to respond to your initial email?
I ask this because I had emailed a lot of ppl in New Brunswick especially the Honourable who is in charge of Immigrations new Brunswick and she answered me the first day that she would have her team look into it they would contact IRCC and since then I have been ghosted (it's almost a month) and trust that I sent two follow up emails and all.

I mean with an AOR of 22nd March, 2020 who won't be thinking the system became so messed up and covid exposed the lapses in IRCC (as their backlogs date back to year 2019)

Reactions: RSub

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi dears!

So on 25th July I received a Do not Reply email from IRCC(tthe kind that let's you know there's an update in your cic account although an hour before this email, I had already checked my cic portal for ghost updates) headed WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DOCUMENTS. This I must say confused me because I had gotten several acknowledgement from IRCC that they had received all my documents and in May, 2022 my spouse was finally added to my application. So from 25th to 26th July, 2022 I kept on checking my cic portal to see if ic ould understand their message but to no avail there was no update therein.

So 27th July (in the late afternoon WAT) after sooo many checks (like every hour, cos IRCC is really messing with us) I see this in the summary section of my CIC portal (you know that area that gives a generic surmised update of your application status? Yeah, that one), that they had ghost updated there(I didn't even see a sign of an update in my status on the portal). So it reads as follow

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents July 26, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Please I think my confusion is confused. Help to explain what's going on @legalfalcon

Also @maghool71 how long did it take for your MP to respond to your initial email?
I ask this because I had emailed a lot of ppl in New Brunswick especially the Honourable who is in charge of Immigrations new Brunswick and she answered me the first day that she would have her team look into it they would contact IRCC and since then I have been ghosted (it's almost a month) and trust that I sent two follow up emails and all.

I mean with an AOR of 22nd March, 2020 who won't be thinking the system became so messed up and covid exposed the lapses in IRCC (as their backlogs date back to year 2019)
So according to what I've seen in these forums, they have started processing the additional documents and it stays in processing until it changes to not applicable. This can take between a few days to a few months :/ after this, they either ask for other documents or they will finalize your application. But all in all, it's a good thing to have an update :)

Regarding my MP, they were very responsive and responded the next day asking for some info to create my case file.

Reactions: Naynah

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi dears!

Sometimes Ghost Updates means they are working on your file and it doesn't necessarily need to reflect on your portal. I had one Ghost Update but there was no change in my portal. I would suggest you not to think too much about it as we are dealing with the most incompetent, unprofessional, and rude immigration office.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Just found this on APRIL 2020 thread

FSW-inland
AOR: March 2020

GCMS Notes - May 13th
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Blank
Criminality: Passed
Medical:in process (expired-received request May 9th after an officer review for admissibility-now passed)
Info Sharing: Complete

Got married (out land) May 7th - informed IRCC same day, got document request May 16th.

I uploaded all the documents, upfront meds, proof of funds, and old biometrics for my wife on June 2nd.
The system updated her as a dependant (got an email about an update) and accepted her old biometrics on June 9th.
Ghost update June 30th.

Notes for GCMS notes on May 13th:
May 9
Security Redacted-requested re-med

Dec 10, 2021.
Criminality passed.- Sch A requested

PPR yesterday
That was fast.

Reactions: maghool71

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Sometimes Ghost Updates means they are working on your file and it doesn't necessarily need to reflect on your portal. I had one Ghost Update but there was no change in my portal. I would suggest you not to think too much about it as we are dealing with the most incompetent, unprofessional, and rude immigration office.
truer words have never been spoken

Reactions: Naynah and RSub

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Keep checking too to see if anyone has received any positive news.

Do continue to keep us updated :)

Reactions: maghool71

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm a FSW Inland applicant, recently request to add my spouse to application in March and sent over all his documents in April. Last week (July 29,2022) got ADR for my updated PCC. Is there anyone here who also got a PCC request for the principal applicant? Also wanted to know if there are any other documents(my medicals passed again on April 4,2022) that I can submit upfront in order to save time on ADRs.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm a FSW Inland applicant, recently request to add my spouse to application in March and sent over all his documents in April. Last week (July 29,2022) got ADR for my updated PCC. Is there anyone here who also got a PCC request for the principal applicant? Also wanted to know if there are any other documents(my medicals passed again on April 4,2022) that I can submit upfront in order to save time on ADRs.
Does your spouse appear on your online portal?