Spouse Medical Completed: January 17th, 2022
Spouse Biometrics: January 19th, 2022
Spouse PCC Uploaded in March
Pre Arrival Services: 24th June
Medical Passed: 29th June
Received email stating PR has been approved: 4th July
Portal Request: 5th July
e-COPR: 6th July

It's been over 19 days and they haven't sent any information about my Spouse's PPR as she is outside of Canada, Anybody gone through this similar process?

Received an Information letter in my GCKEY account and it mentions submitting a passport, is this PPR letter for my Spouse?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
As mentioned previously, I got a medical request for spouse even though I submitted an upfront Medical. I immediate sent a webform to tell them so and also reattach the medical report.
After 30 days from that request, status changed to "We did not receive your medical result"

Haven't got a response from the webform either. Though my MP contacted IRCC and told me that there is no outstanding documents

Today, the medical status changed back to "We are reviewing your medical result"

=> I really hope IRCC has come to their sense.
Just a minor update from my side

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I got my GCMS note last Friday. It looks like Criminality is finally shown as passed after more than 1.5 years. But I'm not sure if this is a Pass for both me and spouse or just me. It is shown in the common status section in the first few pages of the Note.

Also I see these Criminality checks for spouse (who has 2 UCIs):
  • UCI 1 :
    • Criminality (the Main one): Passed Bio
      • Sub Criminality: Bio RCMP. Status: Received NRT
  • UCI 2:
    • Criminality (the Main one): Cancelled
      • Sub Criminality 1: RCMP Screening. Status: No Reportable Trace
      • Sub Criminality 2: Bio RCMP. Status Cancelled
So I see RCMP screening is with one UCI but not in the other. Do they combine or will they do it twice for each of her duplicate UCIs ?

Also I notice that the RCMP Screening has validity of 1 year, while the Bio RCMP doesn't have a validity date (or it might have been redacted and not shown). Is there a difference between these 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: maghool71

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I got an ADR from IRCC today for my spouse's most recent PCC and a filled form IMM5562. Finally, exactly 1 month after giving biometrics, my application has some movement already! What a long and tiring process!!

• Love
Reactions: maghool71

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
I got my GCMS note last Friday. It looks like Criminality is finally shown as passed after more than 1.5 years. But I'm not sure if this is a Pass for both me and spouse or just me. It is shown in the common status section in the first few pages of the Note.

Also I see these Criminality checks for spouse (who has 2 UCIs):
  • UCI 1 :
    • Criminality (the Main one): Passed Bio
      • Sub Criminality: Bio RCMP. Status: Received NRT
  • UCI 2:
    • Criminality (the Main one): Cancelled
      • Sub Criminality 1: RCMP Screening. Status: No Reportable Trace
      • Sub Criminality 2: Bio RCMP. Status Cancelled
So I see RCMP screening is with one UCI but not in the other. Do they combine or will they do it twice for each of her duplicate UCIs ?

Also I notice that the RCMP Screening has validity of 1 year, while the Bio RCMP doesn't have a validity date (or it might have been redacted and now shown). Is there a difference between these 2?
I think it's passed for your spouse as well.

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm a FSW Inland applicant, recently request to add my spouse to application in March and sent over all his documents in April. Last week (July 29,2022) got ADR for my updated PCC. Is there anyone here who also got a PCC request for the principal applicant? Also wanted to know if there are any other documents(my medicals passed again on April 4,2022) that I can submit upfront in order to save time on ADRs.
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share an update on my application.

FSW Inland with dependent outland (US).
ITA- July 2020
AOR - Sep 20,2020
1st Med passed - Oct 29,2020
Got married in Feb 2022 and informed IRCC to add spouse as dependent to application. IRCC sent request letter for spouse application package with all the necessary document in Mar 2022.
2nd Med passed for principal applicant - April 4,2022 (automatic extension)
Uploaded all spouse documents April 15,2022 expect PCC from India. (uploaded this later via webform on May 6,2022).
Received request from IRCC for principal applicant updated PCC - July 29,2022
Review of additional documents status changes "we are reviewing additional documents provided by you" - August 10,2022(Ghost update - morning)
RFV/Information Letter requesting spouse to submit passport - August 10,2022 (end of day around 7.30pm)
Both myself and spouse got IRCC Portal email for PR confirmation. - August 11,2022 .
Since my spouse is also here in Canada currently visiting me I had responded that both of us are in Canada currently for the portal email from IRCC.
Received login credentials for PR portal. Have confirmed presence in Canada for both of us and update address and photo - August 12,2022

P.S. - For the 2nd PCC update I received on July 29, I haven't yet submitted anything because the deadline was August 29,2022. In the meanwhile, the additional document review started and the upload link I had for the PCC replacement disappeared Aug 10. Reached out to IRCC through webform to let them know about it but I think it's all good now because they already approved the application.

Hope this is helpful for some of you here!

Have a nice weekend! :)

TheDutt

Aug 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to upload my spouse's documents through my profile but there are just 4 places to upload the 6 documents (IMM0008, Schedule A/IMM5669, IMM5406, PCC, and 2 client information forms as given below) that they need.

Where and how do I upload the following:
1. Client Information: Receipt of information from client Processing fee,
biometric fee and right of permanent residence fee for your spouse if accompanying.
Copy of your spouse’s passport (biodata pages).
Copy of your spouse’s educational documents
Copy of your spouse’s work experience certificate

2. Client Information: Receipt of information from client Marriage
photographs depicting the actual ceremony, essential ritual both pre and post the marriage and
of time spent together after marriage.

@Wolfband @seadrag0n @bluehorse

krithishankar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share an update on my application.

FSW Inland with dependent outland (US).
ITA- July 2020
AOR - Sep 20,2020
1st Med passed - Oct 29,2020
Got married in Feb 2022 and informed IRCC to add spouse as dependent to application. IRCC sent request letter for spouse application package with all the necessary document in Mar 2022.
2nd Med passed for principal applicant - April 4,2022 (automatic extension)
Uploaded all spouse documents April 15,2022 expect PCC from India. (uploaded this later via webform on May 6,2022).
Received request from IRCC for principal applicant updated PCC - July 29,2022
Review of additional documents status changes "we are reviewing additional documents provided by you" - August 10,2022(Ghost update - morning)
RFV/Information Letter requesting spouse to submit passport - August 10,2022 (end of day around 7.30pm)
Both myself and spouse got IRCC Portal email for PR confirmation. - August 11,2022 .
Since my spouse is also here in Canada currently visiting me I had responded that both of us are in Canada currently for the portal email from IRCC.
Received login credentials for PR portal. Have confirmed presence in Canada for both of us and update address and photo - August 12,2022

P.S. - For the 2nd PCC update I received on July 29, I haven't yet submitted anything because the deadline was August 29,2022. In the meanwhile, the additional document review started and the upload link I had for the PCC replacement disappeared Aug 10. Reached out to IRCC through webform to let them know about it but I think it's all good now because they already approved the application.

Hope this is helpful for some of you here!

Have a nice weekend! :)
Received eCOPR for myself and dependent spouse on August 15th,2022.

Reactions: RSub and maghool71