+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding newborn child to Application

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
I've been asked to upload documents for adding my child to my application, However, in my online application, I am unable to upload these documents due to technical issues in the IRCC system. The upload option next to the document is missing or not working due to which I have not been able to upload the documents in my online application. I have tried using different computers as well as cleared my caches/cookies to see if it would help but there has been no resolution to the issue. Anybody faced any similar issue, please let me know what to do I have only until 01-Oct-2021 to upload the documents to my online application
call agent and send documents through email to your VO, agent will give correct email address

PreetKaur1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I've been asked to upload documents for adding my child to my application, However, in my online application, I am unable to upload these documents due to technical issues in the IRCC system. The upload option next to the document is missing or not working due to which I have not been able to upload the documents in my online application. I have tried using different computers as well as cleared my caches/cookies to see if it would help but there has been no resolution to the issue. Anybody faced any similar issue, please let me know what to do I have only until 01-Oct-2021 to upload the documents to my online application
@rob7835 when did you first informed them about new born addition and in what time did they reply with documents list? I have raised 3 Web forms informing them about my new born but they have not replied once with the list. My VO is also NDVO.

har_nav

Aug 7, 2017
Was going through the thread... it seems everyone has diff experience..
In my case they opened the placeholder within 2 days after I informed them about newborn...they had also given me the option to submit medical either upfront or on IRCC's request. But this was in March 2021.
However, till date my newborn is not appearing in dependents list... and there is no other communication from IRCC...
Just wait and watch....