Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello @daveishan

I am in the process of Adding a dependent son to my EE profile. My spouse is non accompanying and we had a new born boy in Nov 2021. I raised a webform and IRCC asked me to share New born Birth certificate, Passport (both of which I have ready), IMM0008 form, IMM5406 form and RPRF for new born. I was wondering if I have to pay RPRF Fee if my son is also going to stay in India with my spouse and later I will sponsor them? Also for form IMM 5406 I believe both my spouse and I have to submit separate copies even if my spouse is non accompanying? Seeking
your help because you have already done this process.

Thanks much.
@Ani_mod if your son is non-accompanying then RPRF is not needed. However, you need to provide a good reason why he is not accompanying you as IRCC will look at the reason for him not accompanying.

They will require you to do a medical exam for him though as he has to be medically admissable for him to sponsored in future.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hello @daveishan

I am in the process of Adding a dependent son to my EE profile. My spouse is non accompanying and we had a new born boy in Nov 2021. I raised a webform and IRCC asked me to share New born Birth certificate, Passport (both of which I have ready), IMM0008 form, IMM5406 form and RPRF for new born. I was wondering if I have to pay RPRF Fee if my son is also going to stay in India with my spouse and later I will sponsor them? Also for form IMM 5406 I believe both my spouse and I have to submit separate copies even if my spouse is non accompanying? Seeking

Thanks much.
i called CIC for my case , I am canadian citizen, they told me that if you are canadian citizen than just you have to inform Visa office about newborn baby and just submit the birth certificate thats it. you do not need to fill out the form and you do not need to pay a fees.
do whatever told by IRCC agent. thank you
if you need halp ask me..

HKN965

Nov 10, 2021
Hello!!

I submitted application for addition of child with upfront medical in April 2021.

Now i've received medical request for child. However, we(parents) have not received re-medical request, even though our medicals got expired in Sept 2020.

Is there any body with same scenario?

What is the validity of medical of child ?

Should we go ahead with upfront medical of ours?

Suggestions please.....
Yes, proceed with upfront medicals for both of you (Parents) that's what we've done.

Ani_mod

Feb 18, 2019
Hello @daveishan

I am in the process of Adding a dependent son to my EE profile. My spouse is non accompanying and we had a new born boy in Nov 2021. I raised a webform and IRCC asked me to share New born Birth certificate, Passport (both of which I have ready), IMM0008 form, IMM5406 form and processing fee&RPRF for new born. I was wondering if I have to pay processing fee and RPRF Fee if my son is also going to stay in India with my spouse and later I will sponsor them? Also for form IMM 5406 I believe both my spouse and I have to submit separate copies even if my spouse is non accompanying? Seeking

Thanks much.
@legalfalcon hello sir, reading your responses on this forum has helped me file my EE profile. Can you pls try to help me out here with a solution?

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hello @daveishan

Thanks much.
as per my knowledge , you have to pay fees for your son. pay fees in advance.
i do not think so you have to submit separate imm5406. enter children information in children section. thats it

keila

Sep 26, 2014
Hi guys. I need your advise. I would like to add my newborn daughter to my existing application. Like many of you here, I received an automated reply to webform stating filling up of IMM00008, IMM5406 among others. I also see various information stating that a photo of the new dependent is needed. Does anyone have information about the following?
1) Though it is not specified, which photo should I submit and what size? My daughter just turned 3 months old.
2) Medical is not mentioned. Do I need to do this without advise from IRCC? I applied though paper-based application. Do I have to do an upfront medical for my daughter?
Thank you in advance.

HKN965

Nov 10, 2021
Hi guys. I need your advise. I would like to add my newborn daughter to my existing application. Like many of you here, I received an automated reply to webform stating filling up of IMM00008, IMM5406 among others. I also see various information stating that a photo of the new dependent is needed. Does anyone have information about the following?
1) Though it is not specified, which photo should I submit and what size? My daughter just turned 3 months old.
2) Medical is not mentioned. Do I need to do this without advise from IRCC? I applied though paper-based application. Do I have to do an upfront medical for my daughter?
Thank you in advance.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/newborn-child-after-aor.740544/#post-9923889

HKN965

Nov 10, 2021
Thank you in advance.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/addition-of-new-born-express-entry-aor-received-fsw.742232/

dilipkatta

Feb 20, 2020
Hi All, My AOR date is June 2019 (AINP- Inland).
I had a new born in Aug 2021 and submitted the required documents for my new born child to IRCC in Sep 2021 to include my new born child in my PR application . In CIC portal I could see my new born child has been added to my application but medicals still not been updated even though I have submitted upfront medical document. I received a mail from IRCC on Oct 13 2021 to have medicals for my new born child. Later I called IRCC and updated them that I have already submitted upfront medical document in Sep 2021 since then I was calling them multiple times to check if my new born medicals has been updated but they keep saying that I have to wait until case officer updates it. It's been 32 months since I submitted my application to IRCC.

Does anyone have any idea how much time it might take to update the details for the new born?

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I had a new born in Aug 2021 and submitted the required documents for my new born child to IRCC in Sep 2021 to include my new born child in my PR application . In CIC portal I could see my new born child has been added to my application but medicals still not been updated even though I have submitted upfront medical document. I received a mail from IRCC on Oct 13 2021 to have medicals for my new born child. Later I called IRCC and updated them that I have already submitted upfront medical document in Sep 2021 since then I was calling them multiple times to check if my new born medicals has been updated but they keep saying that I have to wait until case officer updates it. It's been 32 months since I submitted my application to IRCC.

Does anyone have any idea how much time it might take to update the details for the new born?
@dilipkatta have you emailed the VO that is handling your case, you can call ircc and inquire which office is looking into your file. You can also email and share webforms inquiring of the status. during covid, they are taking time to update medicals, especially upfront ones. all the best!

Flozyem

Dec 10, 2021

We are in similar situation ,for our own case our baby is yet to be added to our application since September that we submitted his documents.
I would advise you shouldn't stop at calling them, try to upload the medical again through webform.

dilipkatta

Feb 20, 2020
@dilipkatta have you emailed the VO that is handling your case, you can call ircc and inquire which office is looking into your file. You can also email and share webforms inquiring of the status. during covid, they are taking time to update medicals, especially upfront ones. all the best!
@daveishan, thank you for your reply I tried checking with IRCC regarding Visa office for my case and right now my VO is Sydney , Nova Scotia. They say not to send any email/information to VO which might delay the processing but sent multiple webforms but no reply , later called IRCC and they say that they are able to see all the documents only thing they say is to wait :(