Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
congratulations on the progress made. I requested to add my new born after PPR in September and I've sent all necessary documents since September but no update on my account showing that my baby's application is being processed. Please what do you think I can do to make a difference in the application.
Hi @Flozyem have you followed up with IRCC about the addition? Did you raise webforms or emails?

har_nav

Aug 7, 2017
@Flozyem hi.. ! In the present scenario, I think there isn't much that we can do... we can just wait for the instructions from IRCC... I'd also raised webforms; but always got generic responses....

Dec 22, 2021
Hi @daveishan,

HELP REQUIRED!!!

Adding newborn baby filling imm5406.

I just realize that I forgot to add the brother of my accompanying spouse in the online EE application as I was unaware of the fact that he should also be added!

Now, while filling IMM5406 from my spouse, should I add the brother or not? if I add now, isn't it considered as misrepresentation?

PS: eligibility and criminality are PASSED. security NOT STARTED

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi @daveishan,

HELP REQUIRED!!!

Adding newborn baby filling imm5406.

I just realize that I forgot to add the brother of my accompanying spouse in the online EE application as I was unaware of the fact that he should also be added!

Now, while filling IMM5406 from my spouse, should I add the brother or not? if I add now, isn't it considered as misrepresentation?

PS: eligibility and criminality are PASSED. security NOT STARTED
Hi @Candianapplicant, you can resubmit the form and provide an LOE informing them of your mistake. It should not be a major issue if you do this proactively from your end.

Dec 22, 2021
Hi @Candianapplicant, you can resubmit the form and provide an LOE informing them of your mistake. It should not be a major issue if you do this proactively from your end.
Actually, I am worried that they would not reject my application because of misrepresentation.
Should I re-submit IMM5406 only? or along with other documents of adding baby?

I am really worried!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Actually, I am worried that they would not reject my application because of misrepresentation.
Should I re-submit IMM5406 only? or along with other documents of adding baby?

I am really worried!
If you are proactively sharing information - it will only help the process. You just need to submit IMM5406. Do not worry about misrepresentation. You just need to provide an LOE with a good explanation. @Candianapplicant All the best!

@scylla @cansha @legalfalcon

Dec 22, 2021
If you are proactively sharing information - it will only help the process. You just need to submit IMM5406. Do not worry about misrepresentation. You just need to provide an LOE with a good explanation. @Candianapplicant All the best!

@scylla @cansha @legalfalcon
Thanks, @daveishan for the help!!

I had sleepless nights when I realize recently I forgot to add this!!

My AOR is July 2020 and really close to PR, which further increased my worry. One question more:

I got mail for IRCC to submit IMM0008, IMM5406, birth certificate and passport for newborn baby. What should I do?
OPTION-1: Should I raise separate CSE to correct the mistake?
OPTION-2: Should I raise CSE by attaching the asked document and explaining the mistake in LOE?

if I go for OPTION-1, I can do it right away; however, if I go for OPTION-2, I will have to wait for 20 days as the baby's passport has still not been received!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Thanks, @daveishan for the help!!

I had sleepless nights when I realize recently I forgot to add this!!

My AOR is July 2020 and really close to PR, which further increased my worry. One question more:

I got mail for IRCC to submit IMM0008, IMM5406, birth certificate and passport for newborn baby. What should I do?
OPTION-1: Should I raise separate CSE to correct the mistake?
OPTION-2: Should I raise CSE by attaching the asked document and explaining the mistake in LOE?

if I go for OPTION-1, I can do it right away; however, if I go for OPTION-2, I will have to wait for 20 days as the baby's passport has still not been received!
@Candianapplicant you can go for option 2 - when did you previous submit 5406?