+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding New born Baby after submitting the PR Application

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Thanks I did that yesterday and now waiting for their reply.

How long does it take for reply back?

Also do we have to post them documents by mail or it depends on type of application we submit ?
Mine was oula

anks
They will reply in a week or maybe ten days. My application was FSW and I have had to upload all my docs on the placeholders in my online account. I did that in PDF format.

The next things that you need to do with urgency is get the passport and the birth certificate for the child. IRCC will only provide 30 days to upload everything (including the medicals)

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Yes I have every thing done at my end like Passports, Birth Certificate and other docs. All i am waiting for is further instructions from them.

Do they ask you to perfom baby medicals and pay fees at same time when they reply to your query over webform?

They will reply in a week or maybe ten days. My application was FSW and I have had to upload all my docs on the placeholders in my online account. I did that in PDF format.

The next things that you need to do with urgency is get the passport and the birth certificate for the child. IRCC will only provide 30 days to upload everything (including the medicals)

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Yes I have every thing done at my end like Passports, Birth Certificate and other docs. All i am waiting for is further instructions from them.

Do they ask you to perfom baby medicals and pay fees at same time when they reply to your query over webform?
Yes they do ad they give you 30 days to upload all the docs

Reactions: Gemini_june

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
Hi Gemini_June,

You need to raise a case with them informing of the newborn first. You can do that using the webform:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

After that, they will prompt you what you need to do step by step.
Hello Supernova:
Do you know how many days will it take IRCC to respond to a CSE. I raised a CSE on Jan 8 2019 to add my baby but no response yet. This is so frustrating as our current medicals will expire in April 2019. We have very limited time to add the baby.

Reactions: Errrr

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Hello Supernova:
Do you know how many days will it take IRCC to respond to a CSE. I raised a CSE on Jan 8 2019 to add my baby but no response yet. This is so frustrating as our current medicals will expire in April 2019. We have very limited time to add the baby.
They should respond within 10 days. Our medicals also expire in April. I just submitted all the additional documents. We plan to do a soft landing before April. You should think about doing the same too.

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello Gemini_June
Do you know how many days will it take IRCC to respond to a CSE to add a new born. I sent my request on Jan 8,2019 and no response yet.
Hi,
Really !!!!
I sent mine on 2nd of Feb and looking forward to their response ....but your case just made me worry a little now as I was expecting to hear from IRCC in coming week . Well what programe are you under and also inland or outland applicant??

Reactions: Dabangg@123

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
Hi,
Really !!!!
I sent mine on 2nd of Feb and looking forward to their response ....but your case just made me worry a little now as I was expecting to hear from IRCC in coming week . Well what programe are you under and also inland or outland applicant??
I am PNP outland. I am planning on calling IRCC and will update their response here

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
They should respond within 10 days. Our medicals also expire in April. I just submitted all the additional documents. We plan to do a soft landing before April. You should think about doing the same too.
IRCC Facebook agent told me it can take upto 30 days. But i am planning on calling IRCC . We live 2 hrs away from Canadian border and activating PR is so simple for us. But we worry that we will not get the second COPR on time before medical expiry.

Pin

Mar 15, 2018
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
6/12/2018
Passport Req..
11/09/2018
That would be very help for all of us who are currently going through this situation.
I will look forward to hear back from you.
I call them this morning and the agent told me they never received my CSE which is weird, but they have baby's birth certificate which i sent with the CSE. Anyways, the agen told me they will not open any new placeholders for me to upload documents rather she asked me to use the webform again to attach other documents like IMM 0008, IMM 0008dep, IMM 5406 and IMM 5669, copy of PP, proof of $150. And the other funny this is she asked me to submit multiple webforms to upload these documents because with one webform you can only submit documents upto 2MB. Hope this helps and do update us here about their response to your CSE.

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I call them this morning and the agent told me they never received my CSE which is weird, but they have baby's birth certificate which i sent with the CSE. Anyways, the agen told me they will not open any new placeholders for me to upload documents rather she asked me to use the webform again to attach other documents like IMM 0008, IMM 0008dep, IMM 5406 and IMM 5669, copy of PP, proof of $150. And the other funny this is she asked me to submit multiple webforms to upload these documents because with one webform you can only submit documents upto 2MB. Hope this helps and do update us here about their response to your CSE.

Well thanks alot information you shared with us will definitely help... well one thing is clear which is if you do not get response within 10 working days it means you need to send another inquiry which is really frustrating as you always gets confused whether this time they got your request or not... well other part of information is very handy....submit multiple forms to upload documents as one form only gives you space of 2MB. Well I am hoping for their quick response as my application is not online and I sent my outland PR by mail under AIPP program and I am happy to send further docs by mail as well.
Can you please also tell how long it took you to reach agent (waiting time???).

Regards