01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello Need help here -:

We have the ITA but we haven't submitted the documents yet and now there is a change in family status and we need to add baby to our file.How to do it?

We have only 35 days left now to submit our file and in this period we have to prepare baby's documents as well?Will baby require medical as well?Born outside Canada
Congratulations! You will need the birth certificate and passport of the child as well.

I don't know if they give extensions for an ITA. If not, and you are not able to get all the documents in time, you can submit your application with a letter of explanation, indicating you will add them to your application as soon as you receive them.

Alternatively, depending on the points you have, you could decline the ITA and wait for a new one.

BasantaAD

Dec 21, 2017
hi there,
i apply for permanent resident including my wife through PNP Economic class on feb 2017 . and we had a baby on August 2017 in canada. how can i update this to cic? checklist or all the info on how to do and what to do, if anyone can guide me would be great-full. thank you

cicek

May 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
hi there,
i apply for permanent resident including my wife through PNP Economic class on feb 2017 . and we had a baby on August 2017 in canada. how can i update this to cic? checklist or all the info on how to do and what to do, if anyone can guide me would be great-full. thank you
Hi Basanta,
You can notify them here; https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Could you let me know what documents they ask for when they reply your request, please?

Hiren8717

Oct 31, 2017
Hello
I have sent my son's docs to add in pr application. Birth certificate passport copy cic fees imm forms n all on 1.12.2017 via courier bt yet i didn't receive any update. My file is in new delhi so i have sent courier in new delhi. Also did email for the same to cic canada n also to new delhi immigration. Any advice plzzz

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hi
I got blessed with my daughter on 7 feb 2018, and was working on getting her passport and birth certificate ready when I received Email on 12 march for submission of my passport in 30 days, I wrote to CPC Ottawa, Delhi immigration about my change in situation n how to add my daughter however I haven't received any response from them, I resent email again on 27 March and yesterday and day before yesterday still no reply and my 30 day timeline finishes on 3 12 April can any one please help me urgently on how to get things done and how to send and submit my dds passport along with mine am really worried that if I passed my 12 April deadline I wl not get PR

sagar.ghabade

Aug 3, 2017
Hi
I got blessed with my daughter on 7 feb 2018, and was working on getting her passport and birth certificate ready when I received Email on 12 march for submission of my passport in 30 days, I wrote to CPC Ottawa, Delhi immigration about my change in situation n how to add my daughter however I haven't received any response from them, I resent email again on 27 March and yesterday and day before yesterday still no reply and my 30 day timeline finishes on 3 12 April can any one please help me urgently on how to get things done and how to send and submit my dds passport along with mine am really worried that if I passed my 12 April deadline I wl not get PR
I would suggest go ahead and submit the passport. If you can get your baby's passport in Tatkal, get that ready. Meanwhile if you get reply from CIC, nothing like it! All the best!

Rohit Gokale

May 12, 2017
Hi
We have our PR application in progress under express entry. We got blessed with a bay boy a month back.
I received an update from CIC to send IMM 0008 form along with passport and birth certificate ?
I need to know who is the primary applicant when i am filling IMM 0008 form. Is it me who has applied for PR ? or is it my newborn son ?

I already have passport and birth certificate so just waiting for this information to update in IRCC

sagar.ghabade

Aug 3, 2017
Hi
We have our PR application in progress under express entry. We got blessed with a bay boy a month back.
I received an update from CIC to send IMM 0008 form along with passport and birth certificate ?
I need to know who is the primary applicant when i am filling IMM 0008 form. Is it me who has applied for PR ? or is it my newborn son ?

I already have passport and birth certificate so just waiting for this information to update in IRCC
I am on the same page. I assume it to be the parent as primary applicant not the new born. I can see section to add name of dependent in the subsequent section! not sure though.

starbright15

May 5, 2018
Hi

Hi

Hi rohit...i hope you have your query figured out...you mentioned that you received an email from CIC to submit IMM forms and other documents....how did you go about this process? Did you inform CIC during the submission of application of your baby due in March? Did you submit a letter of explanation for this? I am assuming medical reports (including chest xrays)were also sent to CIC to complete the application process? Or did you ask for an extension?

Nicie

Mar 4, 2018
Please tell me how much delay will it take for my baby's application to be completed? We added his paper on January 2018. On 2nd May, we submitted his medicals.We didn't heard about the next step afterwards. What will be the next procedure?

Rohit Gokale

May 12, 2017
Hi rohit...i hope you have your query figured out...you mentioned that you received an email from CIC to submit IMM forms and other documents....how did you go about this process? Did you inform CIC during the submission of application of your baby due in March? Did you submit a letter of explanation for this? I am assuming medical reports (including chest xrays)were also sent to CIC to complete the application process? Or did you ask for an extension?
HI , I am sorry i missed this query. I raised a query with IRCC via webform and they got back to me in 10 days with the list of what additional documents that i need to submit. I initially also mentioned in application that my baby is due in Mar 2018. I didnot ask for any extension for document filing

sagar.ghabade

Aug 3, 2017
HI , I am sorry i missed this query. I raised a query with IRCC via webform and they got back to me in 10 days with the list of what additional documents that i need to submit. I initially also mentioned in application that my baby is due in Mar 2018. I didnot ask for any extension for document filing
Our cases are similar. I had submitted the initial documents on 2nd Feb, Baby was born on 25th Jan but I did not provide his documents neither asked for extension. However I had mentioned it in the letter that I uploaded along with the documents. In April mid I raised the query (as did not get any update); and got the response in couple of days to provide baby's documents. I submitted those on 22nd April. I got my final decision (Passport request e-mail on May 12th. So I dont think there is any delay due to addition of applicant.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Regards,
Sagar Ghabade

Reactions: gbaby

sagar.ghabade

Aug 3, 2017
Please tell me how much delay will it take for my baby's application to be completed? We added his paper on January 2018. On 2nd May, we submitted his medicals.We didn't heard about the next step afterwards. What will be the next procedure?
I dont see any action pending from your side. Wait for the passport request email. Based on my application timelines, you should get it in next few weeks. All the best!

Nicie

Mar 4, 2018
I dont see any action pending from your side. Wait for the passport request email. Based on my application timelines, you should get it in next few weeks. All the best!
I have got one more query... Do they send separate passport request for me and my baby? Or will they inform about the passport submission for both of us through a single email addressing my name?