+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Active processing

shweta

Jul 19, 2009
I am sorry it is actually CHC(Canadian high commission) which I wrongly wrote as Canadian Immigration Authority. Mine is a regular application and I had applied in February 2005.

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
no problem Shweta.

To best of my knowledge they are currently processing/assessing March 2004 applications. You should expect to land on Canadian soil after mid 2011.

Please note, this is what I know and I hope senior members can provide you better information.

Good luck.

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
Also, you don't have to start another thread for one subject....whenever you have to answer a post you can press reply button in the bottom, it will take you to another page where you can write your answer....thanks.

shweta

Jul 19, 2009
Thanks but I would like to know the meaning of active processing and also the agency through which I have applied has told me that some of their clients who had applied in February 2005 have been asked to submit their upgraded details.

rajnik1976

Jul 1, 2009
Well CHC - New Delhi is currently processing applications of people who have applied in 2004 and I HAVE LEARNT THIS ONLY FROM THIS FORUM.

No body knows what exactly they (CHC) doing with a huge backlog they have. If your immigration lawyer (consultant) has told you that people being asked to submit their updated information then probably you will be asked too. Have some patience and you will be fine.

I think Active processing means your file is opened for review and perhaps you will hear from them soon.

Good luck.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one of my friends applied way back in december 2004 adn he was asked to submit his papers in march 2009. i hope that time for u to submit ur details is also very near. best of luck.