+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required for Incomplete application

Ocean3113

Feb 28, 2019
Hi friends

My application packages have been sent back due to
1) Need details for Passport gap explanation
2) Need birth certificate for my sons.

They said that "The date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations".
I have questions:
1) Can I used my old package ( photos, signature) with extra papers they are asking for? That means no new photo with current date?

2) For latest version of minor application: I checked NO for question 4(b) Is the child legally adopted?
Was it wrong? What have you done in your case?

zeeginu

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
AOR Received.
oct 2010
IELTS Request
oct 2010
Med's Request
jan 17th 2014
Med's Done....
jan 25th 2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
March 20th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi friends

They said that "The date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations".
I have questions:
1) Can I used my old package ( photos, signature) with extra papers they are asking for? That means no new photo with current date?

2) For latest version of minor application: I checked NO for question 4(b) Is the child legally adopted?
Yes you can use the same package with what ever extra papers and explanations required.

If the child is legally adopted - if its ur own biological child then you write " NO"

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Hi friends

I have questions:

Hi,
you can use the old application if it's not going to be more than 90 days old at the time of submitting it again.