+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

right_gear

Jul 9, 2017
CIC got back to me just now with the below reply,

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.
We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that everything appears to be in order with your application.
Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.
Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."
Hi

What email address did you use? I am having the same problem.

Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thanks but I still want to email them - for my own peace of mind. What email address did you use?
I didn't even email them, it disappeared on its own the next day or maybe 48 hours later. The next time I got it it was for my RPRF payment and there was a clear message and upload field.

Reactions: right_gear

right_gear

Jul 9, 2017
I didn't even email them, it disappeared on its own the next day or maybe 48 hours later. The next time I got it it was for my RPRF payment and there was a clear message and upload field.
Thanks. In my case, they asked for an additional document [deadline today] which I have uploaded but status still says 'your action is required'. Hence, I am a little concerned. Thanks.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thanks. In my case, they asked for an additional document [deadline today] which I have uploaded but status still says 'your action is required'. Hence, I am a little concerned. Thanks.
Oh well be careful! Did you upload it, added your name to the signature and clicked submit? Did it show you in the uploaded documents page that it's submitted? There are two "steps" in this, there's the upload, and then transmit with signature. When I uploaded RPRF and transmitted it went back to submitted. Check your message, is there anything you didn't read?

Reactions: right_gear

right_gear

Jul 9, 2017
Oh well be careful! Did you upload it, added your name to the signature and clicked submit? Did it show you in the uploaded documents page that it's submitted? There are two "steps" in this, there's the upload, and then transmit with signature. When I uploaded RPRF and transmitted it went back to submitted. Check your message, is there anything you didn't read?
Yes, I did that, and also "Transmitted". And now its showing on the "Documents Submitted by the client" page as "Replacement Provided" with the name of the file. What do you think?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Yes, I did that, and also "Transmitted". And now its showing on the "Documents Submitted by the client" page as "Replacement Provided" with the name of the file. What do you think?
Yeah that's what I got too. Wait 24 hours maybe? Take a screenshot and send an email with the screenshot for proof (the email will be timestamped) I don't know what email address you can use to contact them or maybe send it in CSE form. Try opening a new thread with your issue so experts can maybe give you a better advice.

right_gear

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah that's what I got too. Wait 24 hours maybe? Take a screenshot and send an email with the screenshot for proof (the email will be timestamped) I don't know what email address you can use to contact them or maybe send it in CSE form. Try opening a new thread with your issue so experts can maybe give you a better advice.
Thanks, that's useful. I have just submitted a CSE form based on your suggestion. I don't know what email address to use. Thank you for your help. Much appreciated!

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi guys
It changed to 'you pssed medical exam'
And additional doc says 'we son't need any additional docs'
BG check says' we are processing your BG check we will send you message if need more info'

Mine changed to 'your action required' on 6th Sep. Changed to 'updated' today .

Positive vibes to us all. :)

Reactions: cnrp

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks, that's useful. I have just submitted a CSE form based on your suggestion. I don't know what email address to use. Thank you for your help. Much appreciated!
I use the web form query. then choose category technical problem. Mine still has the action is required for more than 4 months now and never change

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hi Shagoonsarita,

Do you have any updates? I am a FSWO AOR on June 30th, have exact status as yours for two months already, ever since July 19th. No update at all. Gets me frustrated.

Hi guys - need your help to understand my application status
AOR - Apr 11, FSW O
I am in a very bad state of mind as my application is not progressing....
Medicals are still not done whereas we confirmed with the hospital that there were no issues and the results have been uploaded before my AOR date...on Mar 28th...

Application status -- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -- If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents -- We do not need additional documents. (EARLIER IT WAS - WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS)
Interview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help me understand the stage...

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
I raised the tech issue from web form inquiry as well, 22 business days ago. Never got a reply... have this issue for two months..

I use the web form query. then choose category technical problem. Mine still has the action is required for more than 4 months now and never change

ashenne

Sep 11, 2013
hi guys, i got the same issue.. got my AOR last wed linked it to my account and now it says "your action is required" but there was no message.. is it really just a trch issues?

what would be the next step after AOR and how long it usually takes?

Ririles

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone advise me please?

I got a mail ask for additional documents (travel history). I saw your action is required under the Permanent Residency section. A day later I received another email telling me there was an update. Checked my account and noticed that in addition to seeing "Your action is Required" under the Permanent Residency i also see it under the Express Entry section. This is all under the view Submitted Application or Profile. What should i do as i know what needs to be done for the travel history under the PR section but not sure why its also under the Express Entry section as well. I've clicked it to read messages and see nothing.