AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Did they ask for any additional documents. As per my concern, I have read the forum and other inputs there are 2 things will happens: 1) they might request you to upload additional docs 2) technical glitch 3) Medicals is being asked.
In June, there were some technical issues about medical request without any instruction. My status was changed at the time and hasn't been changed.

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
This is what I found from CIC Facebook page.
"Hi, in my spouse sponsorship application, in the detail section it is mentioned " YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" but when i click VIEW MY SUBMITTED APPLICATION there are nothing mentioned to be updated. Could you please provide the detail information what is the going issues on my application.Like · Reply · July 8 at 11:17am"
"Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Hi. This is a known issue that we continue to investigate. We ask that you please ignore the request asking for additional documents. Any formal requests for documentation will be visible in your online account in the correspondence section. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.
Like · Reply ·
· July 11 at 6:34am"

Hopefully this would be my case as welll.

MozyMozy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello All,
Please i need your thoughts on this as i am experiencing the same issue "your Action is required "
I got an instruction letter to go have my Biometric Done on August 8 and the next Day Aug 9, i had my Biometric done uptill now my status still says your Action is Required " and Biometric option still says we need your Finger. Is this normal what ahould i do

I have the same issue although I provided my Biometric on 27 July, Any advice dears

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Can I pls ask what's your background check status, Truepark? And even with the action is required glitch, still you got BG status changed? I saw one of your previous post, said you got RPRF request. Many tks.

This is what I found from CIC Facebook page.
"Hi, in my spouse sponsorship application, in the detail section it is mentioned " YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED" but when i click VIEW MY SUBMITTED APPLICATION there are nothing mentioned to be updated. Could you please provide the detail information what is the going issues on my application.Like · Reply · July 8 at 11:17am"
"Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Hi. This is a known issue that we continue to investigate. We ask that you please ignore the request asking for additional documents. Any formal requests for documentation will be visible in your online account in the correspondence section. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.
Like · Reply ·
· July 11 at 6:34am"

Hopefully this would be my case as welll.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi Truepark,
Can you send me the link to search for the application status with the receipt number?

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
Can someone please help me!!!!

Something weird happened today on my CIC account.
My medical passed status changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
What the hell is going on?? does anyone know?

below is the current wordings:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what should i do? on the home page it says your action is needed

My BGC changed from we are processing to NA2 on Monday 14th, and today this this is crazy and making me nervous

truepark

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
Can I pls ask what's your background check status, Truepark? And even with the action is required glitch, still you got BG status changed? I saw one of your previous post, said you got RPRF request. Many tks.
It says N/A now but I do not remember when it was changed.

ericssonlima

Oct 7, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I've just got an CIC email saying " your application has been updated", but when I got in the EE system the column details of the permanent residency application changed to "Your Action Is Required" and nothing to change or to read in any other page.

I was already expecting for the medical pass ( this week tops) as several PNP-Outland people that receivd AOR the same day I did stated to receive their medical pass. For my surprise, I got this supposed error.

Should I be worried? Does it mean that it will change to medical pass? Did you guys that received medical pass experienced that!?

thx

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Can someone please help me!!!!

Something weird happened today on my CIC account.
My medical passed status changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
What the hell is going on?? does anyone know?

below is the current wordings:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

what should i do? on the home page it says your action is needed

My BGC changed from we are processing to NA2 on Monday 14th, and today this this is crazy and making me nervous
I have exactly the same status for about 3-4 months now. No MR request, nothing. Not sure what's happening

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
I have exactly the same status for about 3-4 months now. No MR request, nothing. Not sure what's happening
@rohansuresh2001

did your medical status ever changed to Medical passed? mine and and on friday it changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

and my background check chnaged to NA from we are processing

this is so nerve cracking, and no proper answer from call center people

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
@rohansuresh2001

did your medical status ever changed to Medical passed? mine and and on friday it changed to If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.

No. I have not even received MR till now. My background check says that I will receive a message when BG starts.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
@rohansuresh2001

Hi mapeleafs,
What the agent told about ur situation?

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
Hi mapeleafs,
What the agent told about ur situation?
@kalpan not much information was given by cic call center they just said that if any document is needed it will show on the profile, but had no answer as on why it says action required, this agent was not at all helpful