+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Acknowledge over here those who submitted successfully. - MonProject Feb 2016

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
vipro said:
I just called them asking will it be today or when.

she said we have no info. stay tuned and check our website for updates.

----------------------------------

she also told me "I'm only one call away, I will be there to save the day"

this was a joke
Well it's not going to be today now they've put up:

Un bris technique a empêché la mise en ligne de Mon projet Québec. Par souci d'équité pour tous les candidats, Le Ministère annoncera l'ouverture du système au minimum 24 heures à l'avance.

A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project. In fairness to all applicants, the Ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance.

san2014

Dec 10, 2014
latest message on website:

A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project. In fairness to all applicants, the Ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance.

Niaz4one

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Un bris technique a empêché la mise en ligne de Mon projet Québec. Par souci d'équité pour tous les candidats, Le Ministère annoncera l'ouverture du système au minimum 24 heures à l'avance

Translate

A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project. In fairness to all applicants, the Ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance

PSharma_2172

Jan 11, 2016
Waste of time.. News article quoted that 42000 applications have been made so far. They were aware of the traffic that will hit the servers.. Hope they have better arrangements next time.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
bye for now guys....

be ready for next level....
it seems like a game....
:p :p :p :p

Apr 27, 2011
Un bris technique a empêché la mise en ligne de Mon projet Québec. Par souci d'équité pour tous les candidats, Le Ministère annoncera l'ouverture du système au minimum 24 heures à l'avance.

latest message

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
mahesh kumar gandhi said:

latest message
Bit late to the party there buddy ::)