+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************Those who created Mon Project Quebec Today - June 20th, 2016********

vishal25889

Jun 21, 2016
davidb57 said:
If you are using google chrome, there should be an option to translate the site. This is usually found top right corner of the site.

i have also tried it.it has the same problem and chrome s unable to translate it.u can use google translate.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
SATHY1403 said:
Have Patience!! I was 931 and i logged in at sharp 8:00 PM... Finally got in and created account
Hi,
I have created my mont project account today and activate it successfully. but when I'm trying to re login later it send me in que again.
tell me the reason of it. please also tell me when i login my account first time i see the button start now ? so tell me what is it? because application submission limit is already exceed.
thanks

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hi Everyone,

After creating the account today, i tried to re-login but was not able to do so.

When do you think I will be able to complete the profile? I mean when will the system start working properly? Is there a deadline to complete the profile?

Please advise.

Thanks again
I have same problem do you find the solution of it or not

Mukta-mohonto

Jun 14, 2016
Hello everybody,
I have already an account in Qubec before June 20,2016,I tried to submit my application from this account on June 13,2016.But,my serial was too much far.If i want to again submit in the next intake period,is it necessary to create a new account on June 20,2016 or i could submit with my previous account?

Can anyone please help.Thanks in advance.

Thank you

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
Hi,
I have created my mont project account today and activate it successfully. but when I'm trying to re login later it send me in que again.
tell me the reason of it. please also tell me when i login my account first time i see the button start now ? so tell me what is it? because application submission limit is already exceed.
thanks
I am also seeking for the same question

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Dear all,

On 20th June 2016, I have created an account in Mon Quebec project and activated successfully. Now what we need to do? There was no option to upload the file. Is it because the application threshold had exceeded ? Please advise what all the documents do we need to upload when they allow us. Please anyone give us the bird's eye view of Quebec Immigration.

Dashty

Dec 12, 2015
sudan.r said:
I am also seeking for the same question
For the Que, they have mentioned in the rule each time you have one 1 hour to work on your application after that the session will expire you have to wait in the virtual room again till your turn comes up, then you will have another 1 hour to work.

good luck

mpreet78

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My visa was refused earlier so what will be the answer for following

Have you ever dealt with the Department of Immigration , Diversity and Inclusion (formerly the Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities ) ?

sundeep38

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
I am able to successfully create account in Mon Project. What are the next steps to apply for PNP.

i. When I login, I am seeing "TO START" button right next to "Regular Program - Skilled Workers". When I click on it, it is navigating to different page. Do I need to fill it now?

ii. Also, in the countries list India is not displayed, only IN is displayed. Is this the correct option?

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
mpreet78 said:
My visa was refused earlier so what will be the answer for following

Have you ever dealt with the Department of Immigration , Diversity and Inclusion (formerly the Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities ) ?
your answer is no because it's not related to visa office

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
your answer is no because it's not related to visa office
hello.....i want to know when i sign in...there is option of start but i am not able to click it...plzz help and explain what to do after creating mon account

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
sudan.r said:
hello.....i want to know when i sign in...there is option of start but i am not able to click it...plzz help and explain what to do after creating mon account
You just need to wait for next intake. it's just the button for now nothing more :))