+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************Those who created Mon Project Quebec Today - June 20th, 2016********

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
You just need to wait for next intake. it's just the button for now nothing more :))
okey.....thats really a big reply i really want ,, thanks ....
just one more thing.....right now we only have to create a ccount nothing else.......right...

TeeCimanes

Jun 21, 2016
hi. Fortunately after several months of patiently waiting for the mon projet to re-open, i was able to create an account yesterday. After activating my account, i was able to create my profile. but was not able to finish it. anybody here encountered the same problem? i patiently wait for my queue to sign in to my account, but the page always displays "Votre session est expirée.
Cliquer ici pour accéder à la salle d'attente de Mon projet Québec ".

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeeCimanes said:
hi. Fortunately after several months of patiently waiting for the mon projet to re-open, i was able to create an account yesterday. After activating my account, i was able to create my profile. but was not able to finish it. anybody here encountered the same problem? i patiently wait for my queue to sign in to my account, but the page always displays "Votre session est expirée.
Cliquer ici pour accéder à la salle d'attente de Mon projet Québec ".
I ALSO HAD NOT COMPLETED yet....there is still lots of time , you can try anytime you want

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pl help to create profile

Dear all,
I have just created my Account on Mon Project.
now pl tell me how i can create profile ?

tx