+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompanying family members

Sep 7, 2009
Hello,
I need to ask that i did not mention in the initial form that my family members including my wife and two children will accompany me. Now i have been informed by e-mail that my initial application has been accepted and i need to submit all documents concerned. My consultant has told me that after the approval of my case, i can accompany all my family members. He told me that i need to submit an affidavit and their fees. Please let me know is it correct. If not then apprise me that is there any possibility to accompany the family members after approval of the case. Hope to be responded promptly.

Regards

YASIR

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
You can accompany them after approval. Just pay their fee and amend your IMM 0008 GENERIC and check YES they will accompany to Canada

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

S.K said:
You can accompany them after approval. Just pay their fee and amend your IMM 0008 GENERIC and check YES they will accompany to Canada
Not quite, the spouse will have complete an IMM 5406 and the children as well if over 18.

PMM

Sep 7, 2009
Hello,
First let me know that the information forwarded to me by you, with regards to accompany the family members, after the approval of case, is available at internet authenticated by Canadian Immigration Department.

Second I need to ask that my spouse is master degree holder, could i secure 5 numbers for qualification if she does not accompany me.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YasirhabibKhan said:
Hello,
First let me know that the information forwarded to me by you, with regards to accompany the family members, after the approval of case, is available at internet authenticated by Canadian Immigration Department. dont worry. whatever the members have told you is correct.

Second I need to ask that my spouse is master degree holder, could i secure 5 numbers for qualification if she does not accompany me. you can only claim 5 points of your wife's education if she accompanies you. you can't if she does not accompany you.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
PMM said:
Hi

S.K said:
Not quite, the spouse will have complete an IMM 5406 and the children as well if over 18.

PMM
iateapple said:
....and spouse and any childern over 18 will also need to complete the Schedule 1
YasirhabibKhan said:
Hello,
I need to ask that i did not mention in the initial form that my family members including my wife and two children will accompany me. Now i have been informed by e-mail that my initial application has been accepted and i need to submit all documents concerned. My consultant has told me that after the approval of my case, i can accompany all my family members. He told me that i need to submit an affidavit and their fees. Please let me know is it correct. If not then apprise me that is there any possibility to accompany the family members after approval of the case. Hope to be responded promptly.
OP has already completed and sent all these forms for his family members but included them as non-accompanying